Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I don’t get indigestion/heartburn very often but when I do this is the only thing I have ever taken or had in the medicine cabinet. As a child I remember the folks always had Tums above the fridge for those moments and I always hated the taste of them but they would always help settle my tummy. Once I grew up and was able to buy my very own Tums I saw there was a Tropical Fruit Assortment bottle and I immediately went for those. I don’t know why my parents didn’t buy these as they don’t taste bad at all and they still do the same job as the Regular formula, thank goodness.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
I rarely have heartburn but when I do I take Tums and I take these because they taste isn’t terrible they’re not teach hockey and I feel like they were pretty OK not the best but OK. I would buy again definitely
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is another product That I really like to use because it stops that I said that I have sometimes have to eat certain foods but it’s also not too expensive and I tend to go for this one too because it stops the pain and it’s economical and it’s easy on the stomach and it does not have so much other stuff like other ones have so I am very content with it
Kas B.
Greenville, SC
Don't get heartburn very often but when I do this is my go-to. I do also like the added benefit of getting some calcium and should probably use them more often. The price is good and it does exactly what it says. I would definitely recommend this to others
Jody M.
Mamou, LA
I rarely get heartburn so I don't use these very often. But when I do, they work quickly and are very effective. Not to mention, they are inexpensive. It meets my expectations and I'd recommend this to those that suffer with minor heartburn.
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
Tums are the only thing I will use and honestly the only thing I will suggest. The original ones taste like chalk, yes but if you get the chewable ones it’s more like candy than anything. Super effective!
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Love taking tums to help with my occasional heartburn. Helps enough that I can go to sleep and doesn’t taste awful. A lot comes in a bottle so you get your moneys worth.
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Used Tums throughout my pregnancy because I had sever heart burn and they helped me soooo much that I continue to use them whenever I eat spicy food because I know I’ll be having heart burn.
wendy m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are very good and healthy for everyone to use it helps people feel better and you could always find these at affordable prices in any nearby stores around you
Brad H.
When ever I have a little tummy trouble this is the first thing I grab.  It has served me well over the other brands.  Most of the time I only need to take one tablet to settle my stomach.  The price is also great as it is in line with other antacids/calcium supplements. I highly recommend this product.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back