Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
So everyone in my family takes this we take them for heartburn, stomach cramps, stomach bugs everything! (We don't take them often just when we need to) they taste great and the kids will eat them with out throwing a fit! The container is very durable I carry these in my work back and never has it split or opened!
Glory A.
This is the bewst taste that Tums has in this product. It taste good and relieves your stomach. I usually buy these at Walgeens. Walgreens usually has sales on these too which is nice. aI like that they do work. I would buy and recommend these to others.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I often get heartburn after I eat certain foods, and this is the only antacid I rely on to calm my stomach! I have tried store brands and they just don't work. Additionally, Tums don't feel as chalky as the store brands do, making them easier to swallow.
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Before my gall bladder removal, I was having insistent indigestion. These were great at reducing the acid and calming my upset digestive tract. I would recommend them to anyone who wants fast relief and a decent non chalky taste. Tropical flavors.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Tums ultra strength were a must have when I was pregnant! They always stayed on my nightstand in arms reach because nighttime was always the worst for heartburn! These chewable tablets always took the burning away so I could get back to sleeping!
Katherine R.
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I used to have horrible indigestion and heartburn. I always kept a bottle in my purse and at work! I would eat these things like candy. The taste is fine but a bit chalky ( but that's the way it's supposed to be ). They are effective .
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using Tums for many years.I just tried the tropical fruit. I really like them. I like the change of taste. I only wish that antacids where a different texture.But I haven't found anything that works better.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tums are a lifesaver for me sometimes and I really love the tropical flavors, it makes them much easier to eat. The price is wonderful for the amount you get and it really does help minimize heartburn and acid reflux.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?