Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT these work fast, not to mention the benefit of good nails!
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My favorite flavor of Tums. I eat these like candy when pregnant. They really do their job at cutting the acid and you get the added bonus of calcium. Win-win!
Lupitaa R.
Tums have saved me these past days! I've been having bad heart burn and they relief me and make it go away as soon as the tablet dissolves I feel much better!
Michelle A.
These are good they help when I have severe heart burn. I like the flavors as well, I use these when I have an upset stomach or feel bloated they work good.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
These are my go-to medicine when it comes to heart burn! Definitely helps and is fast acting. The taste is alright, not the best but certainly not the worst!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I am not fan of tums they make me feel sick and gag from the taste but that is because I am very picky. My husband can eat these and feel better with minutes
gra d.
I can rely on Tums whenever i feel uncomfortable of acids in my stomach. Its great that in can make me feel better in a day and the flavors are great too.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
Anytime I start to get heartburn, I take two of these, chew them down, and chug water to help them get to dissolve faster. They really help me right away!
Gaby C.
Tums products are such a great product I always have them in my purse because I always have an upset stomach they work fast and relieves pain they taste ok
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I feel like my stomach always randomly feels bloated. I walk around feeling like I'm carrying a child. Tums always make that feeling go away within minutes
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?