Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I love the extra strength runs. These work better than any other tums / off/brand. I take two & they kill and heartburn I get!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love tums it's helps when I get heart burn and it taste good it's a little chalky though
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Tums, and think they are wonderful for my tummy aches and pains, but I do not like the Tropical Fruit flavors. I think that was the worst idea Tums has done.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I love tums for acid reflux and stomach aches. They work quick and effectively and have a great taste that doesn't make it miserable to take!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tums definitely work but I feel like you can have too many of them and then they stop working or have an adverse effect
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
Delicious flavors. I love taking these when I have a lot of gas trapped inside or if my stomach is going crazy.
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These helped me with upset stomach with a pleasant taste. It worked quickly and I was able to tolerate the taste.
Justin P.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
My wife is constantly complaining of heartburn and always reaches for these when she does. I myself have never used them but she says they work great.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.
These tums don't taste bad and they are good for bad gas. Just don't drink too much water after taking them
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
These Tums are great after spicy foods or greasy chicken they are the only thing that helps my heartburn
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?