Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Tums Ultra helps relive the pain of heartburn quickly. Easy to pack in w/u for those moments in life heartburn strikes. And the tropical flavor helps w/ the chalky taste.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Pretty tasty for what they are. They still have a little bit of chalk taste but not so bad. Most importantly they work on your upset stomach
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Love these great when I was pregnant hurt burn killed me but with these went away faster then I expected and it comes in different flavor.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
These are good they help when I have severe heart burn. I like the flavors as well, I use these when I have an upset stomach or feel bloated they work good.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I kept a huge bottle of these by my bed when I was pregnant. They have a nice flavor (you don't have to rinse your mouth after like some antacids). My kids like the flavor too.
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston
Takes care of my acid reflex in almost seconds. They are not too chalky and don't taste terrible.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy buenos, funcionan casi al instante, me encanta que no sean pastillas en si, sino masticables, y su sabor a frutas es delicioso
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tums for my frequent heartburn! I hate taking medications so this is the perfect choice for me because it's just calcium. They taste decent and aren't terribly chalky.
Meg D.
Meg D.
These are a must in my cabinet. sometimes even water gives me heartburn and these work wonders. always used these during pregnancy!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I love the extra strength runs. These work better than any other tums / off/brand. I take two & they kill and heartburn I get!
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?