Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Tums work great. I've had heartburn lately due to stress and two of these knocks it out within a few minutes. Always keeping these handy!
Lupitaa R.
Tums have saved me these past days! I've been having bad heart burn and they relief me and make it go away as soon as the tablet dissolves I feel much better!
Rosana H.
Ridgefield, NJ
Tums always make my stomach feel so much better! They work really well for heart burn. It also helps that they taste pretty good!
Jessica S.
These are a great change from the regular flavors. I lived on Tums for my heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend these new flavors. Tums are an essential at my house.
Ashley K.
I tend to experience heartburn when I travel. Packing these in my carry on has been a lifesaver. They work quickly and have a minimal chalky after taste that antacids tend to have. Highly recommend.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Being pregnant and having heartburn like crazy sometimes these little guys are my life savors it takes my heartburn away so quickly
Angel L.
As a kid I used to pretend I had heartburn just so I could take a few of these tasty morsels. Now that I am all grown up, these little babies are life savers. They really do relieve heartburn, and fast.
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
Tastes ok, but offers very limited relief. I have acid reflux and was having to eat way too many to keep it down.
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Whenever I have a stomachache, I take this and my stomachache goes away. It's cheap too which is nice.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
When I was pregnant it really help me to feel better.
Exelent antiacid... Is a basic first aid box !!!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?