Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Tums, and think they are wonderful for my tummy aches and pains, but I do not like the Tropical Fruit flavors. I think that was the worst idea Tums has done.
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Used these a lot when pregnant for my heartburn relief. It would work for a short amount of time but then wear off. Tastes chalky and some flavors are just gross.
Michelle T.
I always keep these around. I have them at home and in my purse for whenever I may get an upset stomach. This does a great job of relieving my pain very quickly.
Tanner L.
These are good if not abused. It can make the stomach acid in your stomach to alkaline and cause a potential bacterial infection because the acid isn't there to destroy the bacteria. also can cause UTI
Jesus E.
They are really good to help your stomach in no time at all. I always laugh with people by saying that the reaction time of this product may be in seconds because I start felling better immediately.
Ashley K.
I tend to experience heartburn when I travel. Packing these in my carry on has been a lifesaver. They work quickly and have a minimal chalky after taste that antacids tend to have. Highly recommend.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the tropical fruit flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Giselle  G.
These Get the job done but are not my favorite. A lot of people o I know love the favors but I personally don't. I don't like that artificial sugary sweet taste or the chalky feel.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
They work great for occasional acid reflux. I love the flavors and how quickly they work. They supplement my prescription anti acid and are a big help when I just eat the wrong thing!
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tums for my frequent heartburn! I hate taking medications so this is the perfect choice for me because it's just calcium. They taste decent and aren't terribly chalky.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?