Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #55 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Tums in just in general to relive my indigestion, but this tropical fruit mix is definitely my favorite! Not only does it help with my heartburn, but it tastes great!
Tricia L.
Great for stomach aches. They work in a small amount if time. I can always count on Tums. They are also very good for heartburn. Like i said.Tums.are so helpful and amazing!
Kameka T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These were my best friend when I was pregnant. I had terrible heart burn and had to carry these around all the time. Works great and relieves the pain of heart burn fast.
Tara G.
OTTAWA, OH
I love how quick these work. I'm not a fan of this flavor but my husband is. I do love other Tums flavors. Only thing is you may need to take a couple before they work.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tums Ultra helps relive the pain of heartburn quickly. Easy to pack in w/u for those moments in life heartburn strikes. And the tropical flavor helps w/ the chalky taste.
Joyce M.
I have these nearly every day, they help smoothn digestive issues and they don't taste bad for a chewable. I definitely recommend staying hydrated while taking these.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Tums, and think they are wonderful for my tummy aches and pains, but I do not like the Tropical Fruit flavors. I think that was the worst idea Tums has done.
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Used these a lot when pregnant for my heartburn relief. It would work for a short amount of time but then wear off. Tastes chalky and some flavors are just gross.
Michelle T.
I always keep these around. I have them at home and in my purse for whenever I may get an upset stomach. This does a great job of relieving my pain very quickly.
Tanner L.
These are good if not abused. It can make the stomach acid in your stomach to alkaline and cause a potential bacterial infection because the acid isn't there to destroy the bacteria. also can cause UTI
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?