Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
These work for soothing everyday indigestion problems. I have a digestive disorder, so they don't always work for severe cases. But as I said, for relief of typical discomfort, these should do the job.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I occasionally get heartburn and when I do I take these. I have them on hand and they work really well to relieve the burning. To me it tastes a little chalky but it works and that's wha matters.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
These just plain didn't work for me. I wish they had, since they don't taste horrible, but I felt only very slight relief and wasn't comfortable taking 5 at a time to get the desired results.
kristyn s.
Layton, UT
I use tums all the time. they take away my heartburn faster then any other heartburn med I have tried . They taste way better then the ones I have tried also. Makes it a little easier to eat.
Allison H.
If I have mild stomach discomfort or light acid reflex a couple of Tums always helps settle it down. I do prefer the mint over the fruit flavored ones but the fruit ones are still effective.
Jessica S.
These are a great change from the regular flavors. I lived on Tums for my heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend these new flavors. Tums are an essential at my house.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Works great when you need to get rid of that heart burn or upset tummy. I also actually love this flavor and feel that they don't leave a chalky taste in your mouth. Price is decent too.
Raquel S.
My go to product while I was pregnant. I had really bad heartburn during my pregnancy and my doctor recommended Tums. Thankfully he did because they were fast acting and tasted okay.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I kept a huge bottle of these by my bed when I was pregnant. They have a nice flavor (you don't have to rinse your mouth after like some antacids). My kids like the flavor too.
Amber C.
These are absolutely awesome for when you are having acid reflux after eating spicy food. They are like candy for adults. They work heavenly, i would totally recommend them.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?