Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Nida U.
Nida U.
Hanover Park, IL
The product works great! And it's amazing the only down side is that it made my mouth really really dry and my tongue felt like sand paper! Maybe it was just that one but it did help with heart burn!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I don't see the hype with tums.. I used to get really bad heartburn depending on what I ate and no matter how many of these I took the heartburn wouldn't go away
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I tend to experience heartburn when I travel. Packing these in my carry on has been a lifesaver. They work quickly and have a minimal chalky after taste that antacids tend to have. Highly recommend.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Fitspiration Expert
My favorite flavor of Tums. I eat these like candy when pregnant. They really do their job at cutting the acid and you get the added bonus of calcium. Win-win!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati, OH
I feel like my stomach always randomly feels bloated. I walk around feeling like I'm carrying a child. Tums always make that feeling go away within minutes
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sacramento , CA
I'm sully these don't taste awful. So many time these types of medicines are so chalky. This One isn't so bad
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is a life saver when your pregnant it tastes good and helps a lot and you can't beat the price!!
kristyn s.
kristyn s.
Layton, UT
I use tums all the time. they take away my heartburn faster then any other heartburn med I have tried . They taste way better then the ones I have tried also. Makes it a little easier to eat.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
My go to product while I was pregnant. I had really bad heartburn during my pregnancy and my doctor recommended Tums. Thankfully he did because they were fast acting and tasted okay.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Tums Ultra helps relive the pain of heartburn quickly. Easy to pack in w/u for those moments in life heartburn strikes. And the tropical flavor helps w/ the chalky taste.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?