Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #50 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I kept a huge bottle of these by my bed when I was pregnant. They have a nice flavor (you don't have to rinse your mouth after like some antacids). My kids like the flavor too.
Tricia L.
Great for stomach aches. They work in a small amount if time. I can always count on Tums. They are also very good for heartburn. Like i said.Tums.are so helpful and amazing!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Tums in just in general to relive my indigestion, but this tropical fruit mix is definitely my favorite! Not only does it help with my heartburn, but it tastes great!
Amber C.
These are absolutely awesome for when you are having acid reflux after eating spicy food. They are like candy for adults. They work heavenly, i would totally recommend them.
Kameka T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These were my best friend when I was pregnant. I had terrible heart burn and had to carry these around all the time. Works great and relieves the pain of heart burn fast.
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
I love how quick these work. I'm not a fan of this flavor but my husband is. I do love other Tums flavors. Only thing is you may need to take a couple before they work.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tums Ultra helps relive the pain of heartburn quickly. Easy to pack in w/u for those moments in life heartburn strikes. And the tropical flavor helps w/ the chalky taste.
Joyce M.
I have these nearly every day, they help smoothn digestive issues and they don't taste bad for a chewable. I definitely recommend staying hydrated while taking these.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love Tums, and think they are wonderful for my tummy aches and pains, but I do not like the Tropical Fruit flavors. I think that was the worst idea Tums has done.
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Used these a lot when pregnant for my heartburn relief. It would work for a short amount of time but then wear off. Tastes chalky and some flavors are just gross.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?