Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Fitspiration Expert
Grandma gave me some tums after feeling a little car sick and I was surprised when they actually helped! The flavor doesn't matter to me to be honest, and they are chalky which doesn't bother me personally either. They really do their job at calming the stomach and now I bring them on car rides with me regularly.
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
This is what we use in our home. Flavors aren't terrible and you don't feel like your swallowing a piece of chalk! They work pretty well too!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Canfield, OH
These are my tums of choice! Not only do they work but they fast good as well! I can usually find them on sale so they are never too pricy !
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
Tropical flavor is the way to go for sure! A little chalky but the overall flavor is great. Tums also works fast for all sorts of issues.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Pelahatchie, MS
Perfect for fast heartburn relief. I find it works best if I take these for quick relief, then take pepcid or zantac for longer relief.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
N Little Rock, AR
It works really well for me. They taste really good, the pink it's the best one, and the one the come the least. My wish was the put more pink rather than yellow. The box com with 100 and 70 of them are yellow...
Tori D.
Tori D.
Post Falls, ID
Literally works in a minute whether I had a stomach ache from the milk I drank or nausea from the flu, the pain is gone
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tums was a life saver when I was pregnant. Every single thing I ate gave me heartburn and Tums became candy to me I was eating the so much! They were very helpful!
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?