Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I don't see the hype with tums.. I used to get really bad heartburn depending on what I ate and no matter how many of these I took the heartburn wouldn't go away
Angel L.
As a kid I used to pretend I had heartburn just so I could take a few of these tasty morsels. Now that I am all grown up, these little babies are life savers. They really do relieve heartburn, and fast.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
These work for soothing everyday indigestion problems. I have a digestive disorder, so they don't always work for severe cases. But as I said, for relief of typical discomfort, these should do the job.
Nida U.
Hanover Park, IL
The product works great! And it's amazing the only down side is that it made my mouth really really dry and my tongue felt like sand paper! Maybe it was just that one but it did help with heart burn!
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
These just plain didn't work for me. I wish they had, since they don't taste horrible, but I felt only very slight relief and wasn't comfortable taking 5 at a time to get the desired results.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I occasionally get heartburn and when I do I take these. I have them on hand and they work really well to relieve the burning. To me it tastes a little chalky but it works and that's wha matters.
Allison H.
If I have mild stomach discomfort or light acid reflex a couple of Tums always helps settle it down. I do prefer the mint over the fruit flavored ones but the fruit ones are still effective.
kristyn s.
Layton, UT
I use tums all the time. they take away my heartburn faster then any other heartburn med I have tried . They taste way better then the ones I have tried also. Makes it a little easier to eat.
Jessica S.
These are a great change from the regular flavors. I lived on Tums for my heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend these new flavors. Tums are an essential at my house.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Works great when you need to get rid of that heart burn or upset tummy. I also actually love this flavor and feel that they don't leave a chalky taste in your mouth. Price is decent too.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?