Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
Tropical flavor is the way to go for sure! A little chalky but the overall flavor is great. Tums also works fast for all sorts of issues.
Courtney P.
Pelahatchie, MS
Perfect for fast heartburn relief. I find it works best if I take these for quick relief, then take pepcid or zantac for longer relief.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I don't get heartburn often, but prefer the fruit flavor ones when I do. Its a lot easier to chew them without that chalky taste.
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
Fitspiration Expert
We always keep a bottle of tums in the house and they seem to help! A little chalky but not bad for a medicine by any means!
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
oddly enough i love tums and always keep them at work and at home. plus i have kids with acid reflux so they also use them!
Tori D.
Post Falls, ID
Literally works in a minute whether I had a stomach ache from the milk I drank or nausea from the flu, the pain is gone
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I like these a lot. They work very well and don't seem super strong or too fast acting, so I take them semi regularly
Yohanna B.
Spring Hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?