Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Racheal W.
these work well, taste yummy, and are available for a great price at my local grocery store! They work very well for heartburn. Definitely recommended for someone needing quick heartburn relief at a good price.
Alayna S.
I'm a little too obsessed with these..lol. Whenever I get an upset stomach immediately take this and within 5 minutes literally I feel better. I keep them in my purse and backpack and everywhere I go. Highly recommend! Great flavor as well, kids wouldn't mind them.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Boyfriend and I have these stocked at all times. We get heartburn a few times a week and can't live without Tums. These are our favorite flavors, though the smoothie ones are good too.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I like the extra strength smoothies too. these work faster though. the flavor is good. this is guaranteed to make my heart burn go away so that is why I spend the money on this brand
Kayla S.
These Tums are a great product and have good flavor. They have a fast acting effect that helps sooth my upset stomach. I always keep a bottle of these in my purse because my boyfriend and I go out to eat a lot and the food doesn't always like us back.
Cody J.
Fishersville, VA
I've struggled with acid reflux for years, so I keep a bottle of these Tums with me everywhere I go and they always ft the job done when that heart burn starts to creep in!
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Me and my husband gets heartburn alot. We always leaves tums beside our bed. I just recently tried this flavor and I loved it. It doesn't feel to much chalky like the smoothie flavor.. And like other tums it really keeps the job done.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
For someone with frequent acid reflux (which is me) TUMS works great. I ran out of my prescription antacid reliever and I've used these as a replacement every since. The tablets' taste are a little chalky but not unbearable.
Dena H.
We always have tums in our medicine drawer. Family like the tropical and different flavors. I only like the mint tums because when I have upset stomach I don't like anything fruity I get better relief from the mint Tums:)
Zahireen C.
I currently have this at home. With the amount of spicy food my husband and I eat. It keeps our stomach acid maintained. It also tastes like pineapples and papaya
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?