Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These were such a life saver the whole time I was pregnant thankfully they are safe to take and work so well! They aren't that expensive and get the job done and the flavor makes them so much easier to enjoy and take I highly recommend this product especially when pregnant because it helps so much
Alexis C.
I love tums. I somehow get heartburn after every single meal. It's starting to be a real problem. Before I got a prescription from my doctor, I basically lived on tums. Not only does it work well but it works quickly and last a long time. I still need to use them now and then and tropical fruit is my favorite flavor option. They don't taste like chalk and again... They WORK.
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I often get heartburn after I eat certain foods, and this is the only antacid I rely on to calm my stomach! I have tried store brands and they just don't work. Additionally, Tums don't feel as chalky as the store brands do, making them easier to swallow.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Before my gall bladder removal, I was having insistent indigestion. These were great at reducing the acid and calming my upset digestive tract. I would recommend them to anyone who wants fast relief and a decent non chalky taste. Tropical flavors.
Glory A.
This is the bewst taste that Tums has in this product. It taste good and relieves your stomach. I usually buy these at Walgeens. Walgreens usually has sales on these too which is nice. aI like that they do work. I would buy and recommend these to others.
Cayla C.
Springfield , OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums ultra strength were a must have when I was pregnant! They always stayed on my nightstand in arms reach because nighttime was always the worst for heartburn! These chewable tablets always took the burning away so I could get back to sleeping!
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I used to have horrible indigestion and heartburn. I always kept a bottle in my purse and at work! I would eat these things like candy. The taste is fine but a bit chalky ( but that's the way it's supposed to be ). They are effective .
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using Tums for many years.I just tried the tropical fruit. I really like them. I like the change of taste. I only wish that antacids where a different texture.But I haven't found anything that works better.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Oh how I love Tums ultra with calcium it is defiantly a lifesaver for sure. See I am on some medicines that cause heartburn, stomach cramps and these Tums do me wonders, it takes action right away. I have to say they have saved me a time or too!! Great product for its price, will defiantly keep buying it!!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?