Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Aside from needing to take many of these tablets for any resolution, as a person that suffers from gas (the kind you feel in your chest) and acid reflux, I find that tums is convenient, easy to find, affordable, and does the job. I've also used tums for the occasional upset stomach, and the product did not disappoint.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I've had issues with bad heartburn for years now (partly due to my G.E.R.D.) and these work wonders for me. My doctor recommended them to me and it's almost an instant relief.
Very affordable and always in my purse and bathroom!
Brad H.
Brad H.
When ever I have a little tummy trouble this is the first thing I grab.  It has served me well over the other brands.  Most of the time I only need to take one tablet to settle my stomach.  The price is also great as it is in line with other antacids/calcium supplements. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert
These were such a life saver the whole time I was pregnant thankfully they are safe to take and work so well! They aren't that expensive and get the job done and the flavor makes them so much easier to enjoy and take I highly recommend this product especially when pregnant because it helps so much
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Fitspiration Expert
If you have an upset stomach or feel nauseous taking two of these will clear that up within 15-30 minutes after taking them. These work quickly and never fail to take away my stomach aches before. these can also be used safety as a calcium supplement in your diet.
Danika R.
Danika R.
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Anytime I had indigestion or heartburn, I take a couple of these. They help to relieve the pain quickly. Not to mention they have a great taste! Love to pick them up while I am at my local Walmart, they seem to have the best price!
sayra s.
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
This is the only flavor of tum I can handle. It works great when your pregnant and can't eat greasy or spicy foods. I would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to those type of foods and I take it before I eat it not after.
Rhea P.
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?