Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Katherine R.
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I used to have horrible indigestion and heartburn. I always kept a bottle in my purse and at work! I would eat these things like candy. The taste is fine but a bit chalky ( but that's the way it's supposed to be ). They are effective .
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using Tums for many years.I just tried the tropical fruit. I really like them. I like the change of taste. I only wish that antacids where a different texture.But I haven't found anything that works better.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Oh how I love Tums ultra with calcium it is defiantly a lifesaver for sure. See I am on some medicines that cause heartburn, stomach cramps and these Tums do me wonders, it takes action right away. I have to say they have saved me a time or too!! Great product for its price, will defiantly keep buying it!!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've had issues with bad heartburn for years now (partly due to my G.E.R.D.) and these work wonders for me. My doctor recommended them to me and it's almost an instant relief.
Very affordable and always in my purse and bathroom!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tums are a lifesaver for me sometimes and I really love the tropical flavors, it makes them much easier to eat. The price is wonderful for the amount you get and it really does help minimize heartburn and acid reflux.
Sophia K.
N Little Rock, AR
It works really well for me. They taste really good, the pink it's the best one, and the one the come the least. My wish was the put more pink rather than yellow. The box com with 100 and 70 of them are yellow...
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These Tums do the job! We buy the ultras to make sure the heartburn is gone right away. I also like the tropical fruit flavor, it doesn't make me gaggy. Not too chalky. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Tums are literally little miracles. They always help my stomach feel so much better in a small amount of time. I don't take them very often, but when I need them I can always count on them working perfectly.
Candice V.
TUMS are so helpful! Definitely keep these in the house! My dad gets terrible heartburn and he keeps his pantry stuffed with all sorts of TUMS. I like the chews the best, but all the different options are useful and work the same. They work really fast and help with the pain right away!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?