Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Litisha L.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I don't get heartburn often, but prefer the fruit flavor ones when I do. Its a lot easier to chew them without that chalky taste.
Desaray J.
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
oddly enough i love tums and always keep them at work and at home. plus i have kids with acid reflux so they also use them!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I don't have heartburn very often, but when I do I have to use tums. Works quickly and makes me feel better
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
Zimmerman , Mn
These are great! The flavors help make them easier to eat. Definitely a go to for heart burn.
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
When my acid reflux is acting up and it hurts! These taste amazing and don't taste Chalke
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I have not tried the tropical fruit flavor but I have tried Tums and they definitely work
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
They don't taste horrible and do their job calming heart burn. I use this all the time.
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
good for heart burn and stomach aches reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
I love tums. I somehow get heartburn after every single meal. It's starting to be a real problem. Before I got a prescription from my doctor, I basically lived on tums. Not only does it work well but it works quickly and last a long time. I still need to use them now and then and tropical fruit is my favorite flavor option. They don't taste like chalk and again... They WORK.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?