Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the tropical fruit flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
So everyone in my family takes this we take them for heartburn, stomach cramps, stomach bugs everything! (We don't take them often just when we need to) they taste great and the kids will eat them with out throwing a fit! The container is very durable I carry these in my work back and never has it split or opened!
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Tums ultra strength were a must have when I was pregnant! They always stayed on my nightstand in arms reach because nighttime was always the worst for heartburn! These chewable tablets always took the burning away so I could get back to sleeping!
Katherine R.
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Racheal W.
these work well, taste yummy, and are available for a great price at my local grocery store! They work very well for heartburn. Definitely recommended for someone needing quick heartburn relief at a good price.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Boyfriend and I have these stocked at all times. We get heartburn a few times a week and can't live without Tums. These are our favorite flavors, though the smoothie ones are good too.
Maria Q.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
Anytime I start to get heartburn, I take two of these, chew them down, and chug water to help them get to dissolve faster. They really help me right away!
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I literally keep tums on me at all times. I battle heartburn on a regular basis and these work instantly and effectively. Easy to find and not expensive.
Caylene N.
my finace loves these! helps and not to pricy at all. i couldnt believe how fast they help with an upset stomach. my son occasionaly takes them as well
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?