Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have terrible heartburn and I always keep these with me in my purse, car and home in case I forget to take my Prilosec. Works fast and doesn't taste too chalky.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
So everyone in my family takes this we take them for heartburn, stomach cramps, stomach bugs everything! (We don't take them often just when we need to) they taste great and the kids will eat them with out throwing a fit! The container is very durable I carry these in my work back and never has it split or opened!
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
Ellen H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Grandma gave me some tums after feeling a little car sick and I was surprised when they actually helped! The flavor doesn't matter to me to be honest, and they are chalky which doesn't bother me personally either. They really do their job at calming the stomach and now I bring them on car rides with me regularly.
Alexis C.
I love tums. I somehow get heartburn after every single meal. It's starting to be a real problem. Before I got a prescription from my doctor, I basically lived on tums. Not only does it work well but it works quickly and last a long time. I still need to use them now and then and tropical fruit is my favorite flavor option. They don't taste like chalk and again... They WORK.
Kaycee S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I often get heartburn after I eat certain foods, and this is the only antacid I rely on to calm my stomach! I have tried store brands and they just don't work. Additionally, Tums don't feel as chalky as the store brands do, making them easier to swallow.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Before my gall bladder removal, I was having insistent indigestion. These were great at reducing the acid and calming my upset digestive tract. I would recommend them to anyone who wants fast relief and a decent non chalky taste. Tropical flavors.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums ultra strength were a must have when I was pregnant! They always stayed on my nightstand in arms reach because nighttime was always the worst for heartburn! These chewable tablets always took the burning away so I could get back to sleeping!
Glory A.
This is the bewst taste that Tums has in this product. It taste good and relieves your stomach. I usually buy these at Walgeens. Walgreens usually has sales on these too which is nice. aI like that they do work. I would buy and recommend these to others.
Katherine R.
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?