Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #38 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I have Gerd that is not fully managed by my protonix. Tums are my go to after a harsh meal. I also suffer from calcium deficiency and need to take these on a regular basis. The tropical flavors are the best.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I find these to work very well. They did a very good job in the flavors they taste like a candy . They do help with heartburn or if your stomach hurts. They are greatly priced and they many different flavors
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I only need these when I'm pregnant but they def helped a lot with my heart burn. I didn't mind the taste like some other brands and they aren't quite as chalky as other brands either. They get the job done.
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
Helps to relieve my sudden acid reflux at night. If I eat any greasy food like fish for example, I'll have horrible acid at night. If I get the acid reflux, I just chew on two of these and it helps me. :$
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
these babies work miracles. I never tried tums until I got heartburn from drinking, took one and it worked in minutes now I always carry around a small pack of them in my purse....just incase!
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lived on these during my third trimester while carrying both of my children. I got terrible heartburn and my ob/gyn recommended Tums. I popped these like candy and they really did help.
Danielle V.
Heartburn during pregnancy sucks. That's why I have tums with me at all times... it was so bad that water gave me heartburn. With tums, I never worry when it's going to hit anymore
Lisa N.
Georgetown, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have terrible heartburn and I always keep these with me in my purse, car and home in case I forget to take my Prilosec. Works fast and doesn't taste too chalky.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
So everyone in my family takes this we take them for heartburn, stomach cramps, stomach bugs everything! (We don't take them often just when we need to) they taste great and the kids will eat them with out throwing a fit! The container is very durable I carry these in my work back and never has it split or opened!
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back