Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Grace M.
Grace M.
Pembroke
I love tums, I've been eating tums to help sooth heart burn since I was little and always loved them, they help quickly and taste just like candy!
Arleth M.
Arleth M.
These chewable tablets are very good have very good taste compared to others that I have tried I like because they also make quick effect on heartburn
Karine F.
Karine F.
Terrebonne, QC, QC
Cheap and works fine. I use it once in a while and they taste is good. They only thing was that those weren't strong enough for the crazy heartburns I was experiencing during pregnancy. But otherwise, they work well.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
It too bad with taste. I prefer these to the other leading brands. I feel it works the fastest.
Alicen D.
Alicen D.
I get bad heartburn sometimes and tums seems to be the only thing that helps! they taste great and they work within minutes.
mayra q.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
I get terrible heartburn regularly and these help me feel relief in minutes. great price and many flavors to choose from.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Do you want fast acting heartburn relief!? Tums is the best when you get heartburn and you want relief FAST!
Shamsa A.
Shamsa A.
It's such a great fruity treats and it's so tasty and yummy I buy it for8 times until now and it's makes your power full up
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?