Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Hiram C.
My lifesavers! Whenever i have cramps i take some and it makes everything better
Kelsey L.
Always helps my heart burn and nausea. Doesn't taste great but it's not too bad.
Jazmin R.
Any of flavored time do the right thing when you have some type of anti-digestion
Taylor A.
I love tums, I find off brand tums aren't as good. they have tons of flavors!
Kylie A.
The flavor on these is great and they really do help! They settle my stomach.
Megan G.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Helps a lot with heart burn and acid reflex. the taste isn't too bad either
Mandy G.
Every pregnant woman needs to keep a stash of these handy anywhere they go!
Christie B.
I don't mind this. Taste is ok. It is effective and easy to chew. I like that we can pack these on the go without worrying about spilling liquid and making a mess. My hubby likes to purchase these for indigestion.
My mom uses to take this product, she has taken it for a lot of years and it's because of a single reason it's very effective and has a good flavor what it makes perfect.
Karine F.
Terrebonne, QC, QC
Cheap and works fine. I use it once in a while and they taste is good. They only thing was that those weren't strong enough for the crazy heartburns I was experiencing during pregnancy. But otherwise, they work well.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?