Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Hiram C.
My lifesavers! Whenever i have cramps i take some and it makes everything better
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Tum tum tum tum TUM! Love these things. I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps!
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Tums are literally little miracles. They always help my stomach feel so much better in a small amount of time. I don't take them very often, but when I need them I can always count on them working perfectly.
Cindy P.
Greenbush, MI
Taste and work great. Did me wonders when I was pregnant and always helps out my husband, who has horrible acid reflux!
Hannah O.
Tums always seems to make me feel better when I have an upset stomach. Anytime I feel sick Tums is where I go for relief.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
For someone with frequent acid reflux (which is me) TUMS works great. I ran out of my prescription antacid reliever and I've used these as a replacement every since. The tablets' taste are a little chalky but not unbearable.
Kathryn P.
Athens, MI
Tums are a must for indigestion in our house. You can't beat the tropical fruit flavor.
Christie B.
I don't mind this. Taste is ok. It is effective and easy to chew. I like that we can pack these on the go without worrying about spilling liquid and making a mess. My hubby likes to purchase these for indigestion.
My mom uses to take this product, she has taken it for a lot of years and it's because of a single reason it's very effective and has a good flavor what it makes perfect.
Arleth M.
These chewable tablets are very good have very good taste compared to others that I have tried I like because they also make quick effect on heartburn
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?