Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
They don't taste horrible and do their job calming heart burn. I use this all the time.
Jacquetta H.
I use this when I have heart burn and an upset stomach. I have my cabin full of tums
gennis e.
Muy efectivo, controla la acidez rápidamente y delicioso sabor. No puedo pedirle más.
Noelle S.
Really helps my stomach & does the trick! Although the taste makes me cringe it works
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
good for heart burn and stomach aches reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
Love these things. I keep them everywhere. I even carry a small bottle in my purse.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Really helped my mom with acid reflux thanks so much it really works and it's yummy
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Fast working for that heartburn relief! This is our go to if we need quick relief.
Talissa G.
This thing is a life saver lol it works almost right away and the taste is amazing
jennifer h.
wisconsion
These work good I love them they work great so delish I love and they work wonders
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?