Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Tums work great. I've had heartburn lately due to stress and two of these knocks it out within a few minutes. Always keeping these handy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These are a great change from the regular flavors. I lived on Tums for my heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend these new flavors. Tums are an essential at my house.
Angel L.
Angel L.
As a kid I used to pretend I had heartburn just so I could take a few of these tasty morsels. Now that I am all grown up, these little babies are life savers. They really do relieve heartburn, and fast.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Tums always seems to make me feel better when I have an upset stomach. Anytime I feel sick Tums is where I go for relief.
June W.
June W.
Evanston, IL
A go-to to for stomach problems and pains! Decent taste and works so well. I would strongly recommend keeping some around
Donisha B.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
For someone with frequent acid reflux (which is me) TUMS works great. I ran out of my prescription antacid reliever and I've used these as a replacement every since. The tablets' taste are a little chalky but not unbearable.
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Carthage, NY
I love tums when I have an upset stomach or gas, and it really works with relieving any pain!
My mom uses to take this product, she has taken it for a lot of years and it's because of a single reason it's very effective and has a good flavor what it makes perfect.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Fitspiration Expert
I don't use tums often but when I need to
I reach right for them. They work quickly
And effectively.
Christie B.
Christie B.
I don't mind this. Taste is ok. It is effective and easy to chew. I like that we can pack these on the go without worrying about spilling liquid and making a mess. My hubby likes to purchase these for indigestion.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?