Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Cara A.
Hamlin, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have used Tums for years. They work incredibly well. The tropical flavor is my favorite.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Love the flavor and it temporarily relieved the acidic pains associated with heart burn.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
Works fast and taste ok. Will purchase again. We only use his brand on the berry flavor.
Lilith K.
When my acid reflux is acting up and it hurts! These taste amazing and don't taste Chalke
Kathryn P.
Athens, MI
Tums are a must for indigestion in our house. You can't beat the tropical fruit flavor.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Tums were my best friend when I was pregnant. Great taste and really cured my anti acid.
Elizabeth R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have not tried the tropical fruit flavor but I have tried Tums and they definitely work
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tums always works and these assorted tropical fruit tums are one of my favorite flavors
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great for settling my upset stomachs. Helps with gas pains or heart burn. Lifesaver!!!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
You can find these just about anywhere. Great little chews they definitely do the job.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?