Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Monica G.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Ultra Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable Tablets. I love the way they taste and it really helps me with my heartburn.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Tums products are such a great product I always have them in my purse because I always have an upset stomach they work fast and relieves pain they taste ok
Erika G.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
When I get bad heart burn after eating sauces tums are always my resort. They taste great and they seem to be the only thing to give me some relief.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
Used these a lot when pregnant for my heartburn relief. It would work for a short amount of time but then wear off. Tastes chalky and some flavors are just gross.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
These Tums are a great product and have good flavor. They have a fast acting effect that helps sooth my upset stomach. I always keep a bottle of these in my purse because my boyfriend and I go out to eat a lot and the food doesn't always like us back.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
Delicious flavor and not chalky compared to the plain ones. Certainly doesn't take long to work. These are also a good source of calcium.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Me and my husband gets heartburn alot. We always leaves tums beside our bed. I just recently tried this flavor and I loved it. It doesn't feel to much chalky like the smoothie flavor.. And like other tums it really keeps the job done.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
Tums are fast acting and the tropical fruit flavor have a great taste! I would recommend next time your stomach hurts!
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Oh how I love Tums ultra with calcium it is defiantly a lifesaver for sure. See I am on some medicines that cause heartburn, stomach cramps and these Tums do me wonders, it takes action right away. I have to say they have saved me a time or too!! Great product for its price, will defiantly keep buying it!!
Allison H.
Allison H.
If I have mild stomach discomfort or light acid reflex a couple of Tums always helps settle it down. I do prefer the mint over the fruit flavored ones but the fruit ones are still effective.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?