Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tums for my frequent heartburn! I hate taking medications so this is the perfect choice for me because it's just calcium. They taste decent and aren't terribly chalky.
Priscilla M.
Mercedes, TX
Wonderful assorted flavors. Really helpful for my daily heartburn. Great thing about them is i don't need water with them.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
My wife is constantly complaining of heartburn and always reaches for these when she does. I myself have never used them but she says they work great.
Denise V.
Definitely love this flavor the best out of any of the Tums. Tums always helps make my stomach feel better in a short amount of time.
Lynley H.
Tums taste absolutely awful, but they get the job done quick. I only take them if I really need to. I hate the taste
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Relieves heartburn and stomach pain quickly. The flavor is not great, but it gets the job done.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
These were an absolute necessity while pregnant! They are chalky, but get the job done quickly!
john t.
Hanford, CA
I love Tums. Whenever I have any heartburn of any other stomach pains, I use Tums to relieve symptoms.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
These are my go-to medicine when it comes to heart burn! Definitely helps and is fast acting. The taste is alright, not the best but certainly not the worst!
Joyce M.
I have these nearly every day, they help smoothn digestive issues and they don't taste bad for a chewable. I definitely recommend staying hydrated while taking these.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?