Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Staci B.
houston
Takes care of my acid reflex in almost seconds. They are not too chalky and don't taste terrible.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Really helps to reduce heartburn and good for health I think it also good for stomach pains too
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Relieves heartburn and stomach pain quickly. The flavor is not great, but it gets the job done.
Lynette R.
Carthage, NY
I love tums when I have an upset stomach or gas, and it really works with relieving any pain!
Paige B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Tums was my best friend during my pregnancy. It relieved it fast. The taste isn't bad either.
Carissa F.
Zimmerman , Mn
These are great! The flavors help make them easier to eat. Definitely a go to for heart burn.
Taniesha F.
I prefer using the berry tums for taste. But they all work the same. And they all work well.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
The flavors are very good, it's not overly chalky like most antacids and it works instantly.
Cara A.
Hamlin, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have used Tums for years. They work incredibly well. The tropical flavor is my favorite.
Kaitlin M.
I ate hundreds of tums when I was pregnant it helped but was short relief not long lasting
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?