Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea. They are inexpensive and taste good.
Olivia H.
Comer, GA
The only thing that knocks out night time heartburn for me. The tropical fruit flavor is my favorite.
Rachel D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These taste just fine and they work. I expect the chalky-ness because that's what they are made of!
Kayla E.
Tums has always been the solution for my heartburn and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Everyone needs some tums in their home when you have a tummy ache! Tums are always what I turn to.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant, horrible heartburn and indigestion. Definitely helped!
Staci B.
houston
Takes care of my acid reflex in almost seconds. They are not too chalky and don't taste terrible.
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Taste ok, a little chalky but they work great and gives me instant relief.
Would recommend them.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
These were an absolute necessity while pregnant! They are chalky, but get the job done quickly!
Christine E.
Yummy and it works. I eat alot of fibet and beans which can aggravate the stomach. Great for gas.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?