Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Taste good and also help with heart burn or upset stomach and they work fast . Worth the money and they multi flavor
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
These do the job but personally I prefer the mint flavor. The tropical fruit flavor is kind of chalky to me.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
Taste good and it helps great with heart burn and it works fast. Love the multi flavor. It doesn't taste chalky either.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
These taste just fine and they work. I expect the chalky-ness because that's what they are made of!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant, horrible heartburn and indigestion. Definitely helped!
Tanner L.
Tanner L.
These are good if not abused. It can make the stomach acid in your stomach to alkaline and cause a potential bacterial infection because the acid isn't there to destroy the bacteria. also can cause UTI
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product it is fast working and is really in assortment of flavors really helped me when i has pregnant with my son
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Greenbush, MI
Taste and work great. Did me wonders when I was pregnant and always helps out my husband, who has horrible acid reflux!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Tums are literally little miracles. They always help my stomach feel so much better in a small amount of time. I don't take them very often, but when I need them I can always count on them working perfectly.
Jesus E.
Jesus E.
They are really good to help your stomach in no time at all. I always laugh with people by saying that the reaction time of this product may be in seconds because I start felling better immediately.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?