Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #34 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you have an upset stomach or feel nauseous taking two of these will clear that up within 15-30 minutes after taking them. These work quickly and never fail to take away my stomach aches before. these can also be used safety as a calcium supplement in your diet.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Anytime I had indigestion or heartburn, I take a couple of these. They help to relieve the pain quickly. Not to mention they have a great taste! Love to pick them up while I am at my local Walmart, they seem to have the best price!
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
This is the only flavor of tum I can handle. It works great when your pregnant and can't eat greasy or spicy foods. I would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to those type of foods and I take it before I eat it not after.
Melissa S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I usually reach for tums when I have a stomach ache or feel really bloated, they taste good and they are fast acting which is a plus. They are also cheap to buy which is great. I also love that they are chewable.
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I have Gerd that is not fully managed by my protonix. Tums are my go to after a harsh meal. I also suffer from calcium deficiency and need to take these on a regular basis. The tropical flavors are the best.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I find these to work very well. They did a very good job in the flavors they taste like a candy . They do help with heartburn or if your stomach hurts. They are greatly priced and they many different flavors
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I only need these when I'm pregnant but they def helped a lot with my heart burn. I didn't mind the taste like some other brands and they aren't quite as chalky as other brands either. They get the job done.
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
Helps to relieve my sudden acid reflux at night. If I eat any greasy food like fish for example, I'll have horrible acid at night. If I get the acid reflux, I just chew on two of these and it helps me. :$
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Yes, hopefully for your body they do too. But they are milder than other brands like Gaviscon.
Faith S.
Bentonville , AR
Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mouth??
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I'm pregnant and I've used these but sometimes it doesn't help the heartburn! Any suggestions?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this flavor actually good?