Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I get really bad heartburn a lot lately and all i do is turn to my tums and let me tell you what this is a life saver!!! i think it is definitely worth the money i know there are generic brands out there but this is the best and so fast acting! I love this tums for sure
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
Aside from needing to take many of these tablets for any resolution, as a person that suffers from gas (the kind you feel in your chest) and acid reflux, I find that tums is convenient, easy to find, affordable, and does the job. I've also used tums for the occasional upset stomach, and the product did not disappoint.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Anytime I had indigestion or heartburn, I take a couple of these. They help to relieve the pain quickly. Not to mention they have a great taste! Love to pick them up while I am at my local Walmart, they seem to have the best price!
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
This is the only flavor of tum I can handle. It works great when your pregnant and can't eat greasy or spicy foods. I would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to those type of foods and I take it before I eat it not after.
Brittney F.
Maple Grove, MN
Love tums! I love the flavor, sometimes it's hard to only eat 2. I don't take them often but I feel like they work well when I need it. The price is good, I've tried generic versions and I feel like the flavor is off.
Melissa S.
I usually reach for tums when I have a stomach ache or feel really bloated, they taste good and they are fast acting which is a plus. They are also cheap to buy which is great. I also love that they are chewable.
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Yes, hopefully for your body they do too. But they are milder than other brands like Gaviscon.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mouth??
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I'm pregnant and I've used these but sometimes it doesn't help the heartburn! Any suggestions?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this flavor actually good?