Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Melissa S.
Fitspiration Expert
I usually reach for tums when I have a stomach ache or feel really bloated, they taste good and they are fast acting which is a plus. They are also cheap to buy which is great. I also love that they are chewable.
Drea K.
Monona, WI
I have Gerd that is not fully managed by my protonix. Tums are my go to after a harsh meal. I also suffer from calcium deficiency and need to take these on a regular basis. The tropical flavors are the best.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I only need these when I'm pregnant but they def helped a lot with my heart burn. I didn't mind the taste like some other brands and they aren't quite as chalky as other brands either. They get the job done.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I find these to work very well. They did a very good job in the flavors they taste like a candy . They do help with heartburn or if your stomach hurts. They are greatly priced and they many different flavors
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
Helps to relieve my sudden acid reflux at night. If I eat any greasy food like fish for example, I'll have horrible acid at night. If I get the acid reflux, I just chew on two of these and it helps me. :$
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Lived on these during my third trimester while carrying both of my children. I got terrible heartburn and my ob/gyn recommended Tums. I popped these like candy and they really did help.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
I have terrible heartburn and I always keep these with me in my purse, car and home in case I forget to take my Prilosec. Works fast and doesn't taste too chalky.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I literally keep tums on me at all times. I battle heartburn on a regular basis and these work instantly and effectively. Easy to find and not expensive.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
I do I don't typically enjoy the taste of times did you get the job done the substance is a bit chalky but if you're stomach feels better it's worth it
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?