Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert
These Tums do the job! We buy the ultras to make sure the heartburn is gone right away. I also like the tropical fruit flavor, it doesn't make me gaggy. Not too chalky. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Catherine s.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
These just plain didn't work for me. I wish they had, since they don't taste horrible, but I felt only very slight relief and wasn't comfortable taking 5 at a time to get the desired results.
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Works great when you need to get rid of that heart burn or upset tummy. I also actually love this flavor and feel that they don't leave a chalky taste in your mouth. Price is decent too.
Amber G.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Boyfriend and I have these stocked at all times. We get heartburn a few times a week and can't live without Tums. These are our favorite flavors, though the smoothie ones are good too.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I like the extra strength smoothies too. these work faster though. the flavor is good. this is guaranteed to make my heart burn go away so that is why I spend the money on this brand
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
I currently have this at home. With the amount of spicy food my husband and I eat. It keeps our stomach acid maintained. It also tastes like pineapples and papaya
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
Anytime I start to get heartburn, I take two of these, chew them down, and chug water to help them get to dissolve faster. They really help me right away!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
Love to get this for my fiancé's heart burns and upset tummy. Works fast, which is great. He loves the flavors. Affordable and effective would recommend.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Fitspiration Expert
I can't stand the chalky taste!!! I would rather have heartburn!! I would not buy it again no matter how bad I may need it. I use the chewy ones now!!
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very good for heartburn. fruity and only as a sweet taste

muy bueno para la acidez estomacal. sabor a frutas y solo se saborea como un dulce
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?