Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Hiram C.
Hiram C.
My lifesavers! Whenever i have cramps i take some and it makes everything better
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
I have these nearly every day, they help smoothn digestive issues and they don't taste bad for a chewable. I definitely recommend staying hydrated while taking these.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
When I was pregnant it really help me to feel better.
Exelent antiacid... Is a basic first aid box !!!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert
These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea. They are inexpensive and taste good.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
These work for soothing everyday indigestion problems. I have a digestive disorder, so they don't always work for severe cases. But as I said, for relief of typical discomfort, these should do the job.
Becky K.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My husband uses Tums at night when he has had too much greasy food. He likes the taste, and it does at great job and calming his stomach.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
They work great for occasional acid reflux. I love the flavors and how quickly they work. They supplement my prescription anti acid and are a big help when I just eat the wrong thing!
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Taste ok, a little chalky but they work great and gives me instant relief.
Would recommend them.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Kingston, NY
Pleasant tasting and useful for minor indigestion and heartburn ... great for the occasional stomach upset
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are so good. Whenever you have heart burn or just an upset stomach take these they will help a lot
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?