Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I can't run out of these at home! It has a good flavor and it really helps to relieve the symptoms of heart burn!
member-e936f
My family has used tums since I can remember and i continue to use them now. they're a brand i know i can trust.
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I’d rather have the mint flavor tums but this
Flavor is more
Common. I hate having to take these but they do help
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These helped me with upset stomach with a pleasant taste. It worked quickly and I was able to tolerate the taste.
Mariah S.
Calumet City, IL
Tums work great for heartburn and they have a really great taste they work really fast to make you feel better
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If it wasn't for tums my pregnancies would of been pure torture. they are fast acting and don't taste too bad.
Karla B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I took these while I was pregnant. Cleared up my heartburn while healping with nausea. Love the fruit flavors.
Martika Q.
Omaha
Tums are my life saver. I usually only need one and it works right away. I will keep using these tums forever.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I get really bad heartburn and I take these. They work almost immediately. Sometimes it even helps with nausea.
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
Tastes decent and works quickly and effectively, but has an overly chalky texture and leaves a bad aftertaste.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?