Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Pamela M.
Kingston, NY
Pleasant tasting and useful for minor indigestion and heartburn ... great for the occasional stomach upset
Erin Y.
I don't have heartburn very often, but when I do I have to use tums. Works quickly and makes me feel better
Ismah K.
These tums don't taste bad and they are good for bad gas. Just don't drink too much water after taking them
Karelisse V.
I know that this peels are good for your stomach but I don't really like the flavor ūüė© it gives me nauseas!
Jaclyn L.
These Tums are great after spicy foods or greasy chicken they are the only thing that helps my heartburn
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are so good. Whenever you have heart burn or just an upset stomach take these they will help a lot
Heidi W.
Davenport , FL
Tums is what got me through my pregnancy. They help wonderful I buy these all the time worth every cent.
Aparna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I use this all the time as it's helpful for my stomach. I immediately feel so much better really quickly.
john t.
Hanford, CA
I love Tums. Whenever I have any heartburn of any other stomach pains, I use Tums to relieve symptoms.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
When I was pregnant it really help me to feel better.
Exelent antiacid... Is a basic first aid box !!!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?