Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
these work well, taste yummy, and are available for a great price at my local grocery store! They work very well for heartburn. Definitely recommended for someone needing quick heartburn relief at a good price.
Yohanna B.
Yohanna B.
Spring Hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
Kameka T.
Kameka T.
Fitspiration Expert
These were my best friend when I was pregnant. I had terrible heart burn and had to carry these around all the time. Works great and relieves the pain of heart burn fast.
Alana G.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
These are my go-to medicine when it comes to heart burn! Definitely helps and is fast acting. The taste is alright, not the best but certainly not the worst!
john t.
john t.
Hanford, CA
I love Tums. Whenever I have any heartburn of any other stomach pains, I use Tums to relieve symptoms.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
These were an absolute necessity while pregnant! They are chalky, but get the job done quickly!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Relieves heartburn and stomach pain quickly. The flavor is not great, but it gets the job done.
Lynley H.
Lynley H.
Tums taste absolutely awful, but they get the job done quick. I only take them if I really need to. I hate the taste
Denise V.
Denise V.
Definitely love this flavor the best out of any of the Tums. Tums always helps make my stomach feel better in a short amount of time.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Athens, MI
Tums are a must for indigestion in our house. You can't beat the tropical fruit flavor.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?