Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Kassey C.
Fitspiration Expert
Works really good for heart burn and upset stomach! they don't take that much time to kick in either! probably less than 20 minutes and you're good to go!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Tums in just in general to relive my indigestion, but this tropical fruit mix is definitely my favorite! Not only does it help with my heartburn, but it tastes great!
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
These taste pretty good but they don't always help my upset stomach, depends on how bad the stomach ache is.
Amber C.
These are absolutely awesome for when you are having acid reflux after eating spicy food. They are like candy for adults. They work heavenly, i would totally recommend them.
Brandi S.
The taste is great and it works SUPER fast to get rid of heartburn. I always keep a pack in my purse just in case.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I occasionally get heartburn and when I do I take these. I have them on hand and they work really well to relieve the burning. To me it tastes a little chalky but it works and that's wha matters.
Angel L.
As a kid I used to pretend I had heartburn just so I could take a few of these tasty morsels. Now that I am all grown up, these little babies are life savers. They really do relieve heartburn, and fast.
Jessica S.
These are a great change from the regular flavors. I lived on Tums for my heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. I highly recommend these new flavors. Tums are an essential at my house.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Tums work great. I've had heartburn lately due to stress and two of these knocks it out within a few minutes. Always keeping these handy!
Whitney B.
These work great and taste pretty good as well i can eat anything when i take them and not have to worry about my stomach during or later
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?