Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Kim S.
Midland, MI
These taste great and work very fast. They also last quite a long time for a chewable which is helpful when at work.
Lynley H.
Tums taste absolutely awful, but they get the job done quick. I only take them if I really need to. I hate the taste
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
These tums are money! I have never had something work so fast while also tasting so great. Also, great for the price.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I like these a lot. They work very well and don't seem super strong or too fast acting, so I take them semi regularly
JuliAnn O.
Warminster, PA
Love tums to settle my stomach. I have a sensitive stomach and these are life savers for me! And they taste okay too!
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the way these taste !! I could eat them just because ! I always keep a large container at work for everyone !
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
I use tums when I have heartburn or digestion issues. The new chewy ones are way better than the chalky tasting ones
Crystal W.
Mechanicsville
When I was pregnant I would take these to help with my heartburn. Nothing took it away completely but these did help.
Tate J.
Raleigh, NC
Great source of calcium! I also take these when I have a sour stomach and they really help ease my tummy troubles!
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Tums are great for stomach pains and indigestion. I have a box in my room right now that I use whenever I need it.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back