Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If it wasn't for tums my pregnancies would of been pure torture. they are fast acting and don't taste too bad.
Ashley C.
Sacramento, CA
I'm sully these don't taste awful. So many time these types of medicines are so chalky. This One isn't so bad
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
These taste pretty good but they don't always help my upset stomach, depends on how bad the stomach ache is.
Jade N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Tums works within like 30 minutes so I don't have heartburn for the longest time. Then I can go about my day.
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
These do the job but personally I prefer the mint flavor. The tropical fruit flavor is kind of chalky to me.
Megan M.
These really do taste great and are fast acting. I can see results within 5 to 10 minutes after taking them.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
These are my SAVIOR!!!! My favorite are the tropical fruit. I keep some in my purse and always at my bedside.
Elias G.
Great flavor, have these little things in my cabinets for whenever I have an upset stomach, work great 10/10
Jennifer G.
Penitas, TX
Come in handy when I've had something spicy before my workout. Highly recommend it, eases heartburn quick.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This stuff is a life saver when your pregnant it tastes good and helps a lot and you can't beat the price!!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?