Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
JuliAnn O.
Warminster, PA
Love tums to settle my stomach. I have a sensitive stomach and these are life savers for me! And they taste okay too!
Kim S.
Midland, MI
These taste great and work very fast. They also last quite a long time for a chewable which is helpful when at work.
Crystal W.
Mechanicsville
When I was pregnant I would take these to help with my heartburn. Nothing took it away completely but these did help.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
These tums are money! I have never had something work so fast while also tasting so great. Also, great for the price.
Samantha B.
Taste good and also help with heart burn or upset stomach and they work fast . Worth the money and they multi flavor
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the way these taste !! I could eat them just because ! I always keep a large container at work for everyone !
Lynley H.
Tums taste absolutely awful, but they get the job done quick. I only take them if I really need to. I hate the taste
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
I use tums when I have heartburn or digestion issues. The new chewy ones are way better than the chalky tasting ones
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I like these a lot. They work very well and don't seem super strong or too fast acting, so I take them semi regularly
judy n.
Buford, GA
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?