Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the tropical fruit flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Cody J.
Cody J.
Fishersville, VA
I've struggled with acid reflux for years, so I keep a bottle of these Tums with me everywhere I go and they always ft the job done when that heart burn starts to creep in!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Everyone needs some tums in their home when you have a tummy ache! Tums are always what I turn to.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
So everyone in my family takes this we take them for heartburn, stomach cramps, stomach bugs everything! (We don't take them often just when we need to) they taste great and the kids will eat them with out throwing a fit! The container is very durable I carry these in my work back and never has it split or opened!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I am not fan of tums they make me feel sick and gag from the taste but that is because I am very picky. My husband can eat these and feel better with minutes
gennis e.
gennis e.
Muy efectivo, controla la acidez rápidamente y delicioso sabor. No puedo pedirle más.
Christine E.
Christine E.
Yummy and it works. I eat alot of fibet and beans which can aggravate the stomach. Great for gas.
Halley S.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
We always keep a bottle of tums in the house and they seem to help! A little chalky but not bad for a medicine by any means!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I get really bad heartburn a lot lately and all i do is turn to my tums and let me tell you what this is a life saver!!! i think it is definitely worth the money i know there are generic brands out there but this is the best and so fast acting! I love this tums for sure
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
You can find these just about anywhere. Great little chews they definitely do the job.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?