Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Rosana H.
Ridgefield, NJ
Tums always make my stomach feel so much better! They work really well for heart burn. It also helps that they taste pretty good!
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
Tastes ok, but offers very limited relief. I have acid reflux and was having to eat way too many to keep it down.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I am not fan of tums they make me feel sick and gag from the taste but that is because I am very picky. My husband can eat these and feel better with minutes
Dena H.
We always have tums in our medicine drawer. Family like the tropical and different flavors. I only like the mint tums because when I have upset stomach I don't like anything fruity I get better relief from the mint Tums:)
Lupitaa R.
Tums have saved me these past days! I've been having bad heart burn and they relief me and make it go away as soon as the tablet dissolves I feel much better!
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Fast working for that heartburn relief! This is our go to if we need quick relief.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I suffer from acid reflux and these tums really do help me a lot. As soon as i feel the burning i have one right away.
Paige B.
Fitspiration Expert
Tums was my best friend during my pregnancy. It relieved it fast. The taste isn't bad either.
Megan G.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Helps a lot with heart burn and acid reflex. the taste isn't too bad either
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Tums were my best friend when I was pregnant. Great taste and really cured my anti acid.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?