Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These helped me with upset stomach with a pleasant taste. It worked quickly and I was able to tolerate the taste.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I can't run out of these at home! It has a good flavor and it really helps to relieve the symptoms of heart burn!
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
Tastes ok, but offers very limited relief. I have acid reflux and was having to eat way too many to keep it down.
Elisa B.
Delicious flavors. I love taking these when I have a lot of gas trapped inside or if my stomach is going crazy.
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
Tastes decent and works quickly and effectively, but has an overly chalky texture and leaves a bad aftertaste.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I get really bad heartburn and I take these. They work almost immediately. Sometimes it even helps with nausea.
Mariah S.
Dolton, IL
Tums work great for heartburn and they have a really great taste they work really fast to make you feel better
Karla B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I took these while I was pregnant. Cleared up my heartburn while healping with nausea. Love the fruit flavors.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If it wasn't for tums my pregnancies would of been pure torture. they are fast acting and don't taste too bad.
Martika Q.
Omaha
Tums are my life saver. I usually only need one and it works right away. I will keep using these tums forever.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?