Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tums are a lifesaver for me sometimes and I really love the tropical flavors, it makes them much easier to eat. The price is wonderful for the amount you get and it really does help minimize heartburn and acid reflux.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I don't get heartburn often, but prefer the fruit flavor ones when I do. Its a lot easier to chew them without that chalky taste.
Erin Y.
I don't have heartburn very often, but when I do I have to use tums. Works quickly and makes me feel better
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert
These Tums do the job! We buy the ultras to make sure the heartburn is gone right away. I also like the tropical fruit flavor, it doesn't make me gaggy. Not too chalky. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Fitspiration Expert
I can't stand the chalky taste!!! I would rather have heartburn!! I would not buy it again no matter how bad I may need it. I use the chewy ones now!!
Katherine R.
I don't like these because they give a chalky feeling but they definitely help with heartburn. Not very pricey. I use them as needed. My boyfriend carries them to work, he uses them religiously. You can buy these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
They don't taste horrible and do their job calming heart burn. I use this all the time.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Tums ultra strength were a must have when I was pregnant! They always stayed on my nightstand in arms reach because nighttime was always the worst for heartburn! These chewable tablets always took the burning away so I could get back to sleeping!
Karla B.
Fitspiration Expert
I took these while I was pregnant. Cleared up my heartburn while healping with nausea. Love the fruit flavors.
Noelle S.
Really helps my stomach & does the trick! Although the taste makes me cringe it works
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?