Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Shannon B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product it is fast working and is really in assortment of flavors really helped me when i has pregnant with my son
Oneilis B.
Cutler Bay, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Every time i eat pizza or something too greasy this is my go to solution. always there to help with my acid reflux or heartburn.
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
I live with these in my purse all around the house I would be dying of heartburn if these were not around thank you tums!!! 😍
Alicia G.
Love this flavor got it at the drug store and thought I would give it a try and it's so good and helps with my stomach pain!
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We always keep a bottle of tums in the house and they seem to help! A little chalky but not bad for a medicine by any means!
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
oddly enough i love tums and always keep them at work and at home. plus i have kids with acid reflux so they also use them!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Gotta keep these for the burn! I like the assorted flavors! They are so much better than the cherries or other weird ones!
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Works amazingly. Helps alot of I take them before or after I eat any acidy foods. Mostly red sauce. Also has a great taste.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I only use this when my stomach has a lot of acidic buildup. It tastes fruity but it does have a very very chalky taste.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back