Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
I use tums when I have heartburn or digestion issues. The new chewy ones are way better than the chalky tasting ones
Kim S.
Midland, MI
These taste great and work very fast. They also last quite a long time for a chewable which is helpful when at work.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I like these a lot. They work very well and don't seem super strong or too fast acting, so I take them semi regularly
Lynley H.
Tums taste absolutely awful, but they get the job done quick. I only take them if I really need to. I hate the taste
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
These tums are money! I have never had something work so fast while also tasting so great. Also, great for the price.
Samantha B.
Taste good and also help with heart burn or upset stomach and they work fast . Worth the money and they multi flavor
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the way these taste !! I could eat them just because ! I always keep a large container at work for everyone !
Brandi S.
The taste is great and it works SUPER fast to get rid of heartburn. I always keep a pack in my purse just in case.
Erica R.
Great and reliable. Especially when I forget to take prilosec (which I take daily). Works quickly and effectively.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?