Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have been using Tums for many years.I just tried the tropical fruit. I really like them. I like the change of taste. I only wish that antacids where a different texture.But I haven't found anything that works better.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I used to have horrible indigestion and heartburn. I always kept a bottle in my purse and at work! I would eat these things like candy. The taste is fine but a bit chalky ( but that's the way it's supposed to be ). They are effective .
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Works great when you need to get rid of that heart burn or upset tummy. I also actually love this flavor and feel that they don't leave a chalky taste in your mouth. Price is decent too.
Glory A.
This is the bewst taste that Tums has in this product. It taste good and relieves your stomach. I usually buy these at Walgeens. Walgreens usually has sales on these too which is nice. aI like that they do work. I would buy and recommend these to others.
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
Love to get this for my fiancé's heart burns and upset tummy. Works fast, which is great. He loves the flavors. Affordable and effective would recommend.
Shannon B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product it is fast working and is really in assortment of flavors really helped me when i has pregnant with my son
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant, horrible heartburn and indigestion. Definitely helped!
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
They work great for occasional acid reflux. I love the flavors and how quickly they work. They supplement my prescription anti acid and are a big help when I just eat the wrong thing!
Ophelia S.
I LOVE TUMS! They work miracles when all else fails. They take care of stomach aches and head aches to back pains and they do so much in so little time.
Alicia G.
Love this flavor got it at the drug store and thought I would give it a try and it's so good and helps with my stomach pain!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?