Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The assorted flavors make these chalky things more pleasant to chew. Make sure to buy the big bottle. The price is just right too😊
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Being pregnant and having heartburn like crazy sometimes these little guys are my life savors it takes my heartburn away so quickly
Rosana H.
Ridgefield, NJ
Tums always make my stomach feel so much better! They work really well for heart burn. It also helps that they taste pretty good!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I keep tums on hand because they help my tummy. Sometimes you eat too much, or your stomach just unsettled, and these really help
Rory L.
I got hooked on these,after a surgery I had. My doctor recommended these. The flavors are great. The price isn't half bad either
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Sky S.
Medina, OH
Tums saved me during my pregnancy the heartburn would be unbearable and these took care of it right away plus they're delicious!
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
I don't get heartburn often, but prefer the fruit flavor ones when I do. Its a lot easier to chew them without that chalky taste.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Ultra Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable Tablets. I love the way they taste and it really helps me with my heartburn.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the extra strength runs. These work better than any other tums / off/brand. I take two & they kill and heartburn I get!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back