Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I only use this when my stomach has a lot of acidic buildup. It tastes fruity but it does have a very very chalky taste.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
Taste good and it helps great with heart burn and it works fast. Love the multi flavor. It doesn't taste chalky either.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
Tums are fast acting and the tropical fruit flavor have a great taste! I would recommend next time your stomach hurts!
kitty O.
Love the taste of this product and they get the job done ..I have been taking them for years and highly recommend them.
Melissa S.
Tums definitely work but I feel like you can have too many of them and then they stop working or have an adverse effect
Tori D.
Post Falls, ID
Literally works in a minute whether I had a stomach ache from the milk I drank or nausea from the flu, the pain is gone
Shannon V.
These work well. Sometimes I get heartburn and these do help me a lot. The taste is not the best, but they do the job.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I suffer from acid reflux and these tums really do help me a lot. As soon as i feel the burning i have one right away.
Cindy P.
Greenbush, MI
Taste and work great. Did me wonders when I was pregnant and always helps out my husband, who has horrible acid reflux!
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?