Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
gra d.
gra d.
I can rely on Tums whenever i feel uncomfortable of acids in my stomach. Its great that in can make me feel better in a day and the flavors are great too.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
Love these things. I keep them everywhere. I even carry a small bottle in my purse.
Jacquetta H.
Jacquetta H.
I use this when I have heart burn and an upset stomach. I have my cabin full of tums
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Dolton, IL
Tums work great for heartburn and they have a really great taste they work really fast to make you feel better
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
These taste really good and it also does its job rather fast! These are also reasonably priced so if you are on the edge, I'd say buy it!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
These work well. Sometimes I get heartburn and these do help me a lot. The taste is not the best, but they do the job.
Giselle  G.
Giselle G.
These Get the job done but are not my favorite. A lot of people o I know love the favors but I personally don't. I don't like that artificial sugary sweet taste or the chalky feel.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Not really a fan due to the chalky consistently but they worked great when I was pregnant.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
Tums were my best friend when I was pregnant. Great taste and really cured my anti acid.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Helps a lot with heart burn and acid reflex. the taste isn't too bad either
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?