Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
oneilis b.
Cutler bay fl
Every time i eat pizza or something too greasy this is my go to solution. always there to help with my acid reflux or heartburn.
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
I live with these in my purse all around the house I would be dying of heartburn if these were not around thank you tums!!! 😍
Alicia G.
Love this flavor got it at the drug store and thought I would give it a try and it's so good and helps with my stomach pain!
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We always keep a bottle of tums in the house and they seem to help! A little chalky but not bad for a medicine by any means!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Gotta keep these for the burn! I like the assorted flavors! They are so much better than the cherries or other weird ones!
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
oddly enough i love tums and always keep them at work and at home. plus i have kids with acid reflux so they also use them!
Hannah O.
Tums always seems to make me feel better when I have an upset stomach. Anytime I feel sick Tums is where I go for relief.
Priscilla M.
Mercedes, TX
Wonderful assorted flavors. Really helpful for my daily heartburn. Great thing about them is i don't need water with them.
June W.
Evanston, IL
A go-to to for stomach problems and pains! Decent taste and works so well. I would strongly recommend keeping some around
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?