Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the way these taste !! I could eat them just because ! I always keep a large container at work for everyone !
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Really helped my mom with acid reflux thanks so much it really works and it's yummy
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I can't run out of these at home! It has a good flavor and it really helps to relieve the symptoms of heart burn!
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Love the flavor and it temporarily relieved the acidic pains associated with heart burn.
Kelie R.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
These are my SAVIOR!!!! My favorite are the tropical fruit. I keep some in my purse and always at my bedside.
Alayna S.
Alayna S.
I'm a little too obsessed with these..lol. Whenever I get an upset stomach immediately take this and within 5 minutes literally I feel better. I keep them in my purse and backpack and everywhere I go. Highly recommend! Great flavor as well, kids wouldn't mind them.
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
These tums are money! I have never had something work so fast while also tasting so great. Also, great for the price.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I always keep these around. I have them at home and in my purse for whenever I may get an upset stomach. This does a great job of relieving my pain very quickly.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Fitspiration Expert
If it wasn't for tums my pregnancies would of been pure torture. they are fast acting and don't taste too bad.
gra d.
gra d.
I can rely on Tums whenever i feel uncomfortable of acids in my stomach. Its great that in can make me feel better in a day and the flavors are great too.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?