Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #50 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are alright if you need immediate relief, however for me they did not last very long at all. Two lasted about an hour for me.
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I don't get heartburn often, but prefer the fruit flavor ones when I do. Its a lot easier to chew them without that chalky taste.
Rosana H.
Ridgefield, NJ
Tums always make my stomach feel so much better! They work really well for heart burn. It also helps that they taste pretty good!
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Ultra Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable Tablets. I love the way they taste and it really helps me with my heartburn.
Sky S.
Medina, OH
Tums saved me during my pregnancy the heartburn would be unbearable and these took care of it right away plus they're delicious!
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL
Every time i eat pizza or something too greasy this is my go to solution. always there to help with my acid reflux or heartburn.
Shannon B.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product it is fast working and is really in assortment of flavors really helped me when i has pregnant with my son
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the extra strength runs. These work better than any other tums / off/brand. I take two & they kill and heartburn I get!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?