Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Jill T.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
These taste pretty good but they don't always help my upset stomach, depends on how bad the stomach ache is.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Tums in just in general to relive my indigestion, but this tropical fruit mix is definitely my favorite! Not only does it help with my heartburn, but it tastes great!
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Fitspiration Expert
Works really good for heart burn and upset stomach! they don't take that much time to kick in either! probably less than 20 minutes and you're good to go!
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
These saved me during pregnancy! The pink ones are the best flavor, the white ones are the worst, and they are all effective at combating heartburn.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Love this flavor got it at the drug store and thought I would give it a try and it's so good and helps with my stomach pain!
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
I LOVE TUMS! They work miracles when all else fails. They take care of stomach aches and head aches to back pains and they do so much in so little time.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
I know that this peels are good for your stomach but I don't really like the flavor ūüė© it gives me nauseas!
oneilis b.
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL
Every time i eat pizza or something too greasy this is my go to solution. always there to help with my acid reflux or heartburn.
Amy r.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
Works fast and taste ok. Will purchase again. We only use his brand on the berry flavor.
kitty O.
kitty O.
Love the taste of this product and they get the job done ..I have been taking them for years and highly recommend them.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?