Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Shannon T.
Delicious flavor and not chalky compared to the plain ones. Certainly doesn't take long to work. These are also a good source of calcium.
Denise V.
Definitely love this flavor the best out of any of the Tums. Tums always helps make my stomach feel better in a short amount of time.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy buenos, funcionan casi al instante, me encanta que no sean pastillas en si, sino masticables, y su sabor a frutas es delicioso
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
Perfect for fast heartburn relief. I find it works best if I take these for quick relief, then take pepcid or zantac for longer relief.
Ashlie B.
I've always loved Tums because they work so well, but this is finally a flavor that I actually like & I don't have to choke them down!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are alright if you need immediate relief, however for me they did not last very long at all. Two lasted about an hour for me.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Being pregnant and having heartburn like crazy sometimes these little guys are my life savors it takes my heartburn away so quickly
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The assorted flavors make these chalky things more pleasant to chew. Make sure to buy the big bottle. The price is just right tooūüėä
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
These are a must in my cabinet. sometimes even water gives me heartburn and these work wonders. always used these during pregnancy!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I keep tums on hand because they help my tummy. Sometimes you eat too much, or your stomach just unsettled, and these really help
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?