Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Krystal F.
Pittsburgh
Favorite medicine to help with any sort of an upset stomach. The taste is bare able and it always works the best to settle any sort if discomfort .
Sami R.
Total life saver when it comes to acid reflux during pregnancy. It was with me at all times and by my bed at night. Saved me time and time again.
Tessa N.
This is what we use in our home. Flavors aren't terrible and you don't feel like your swallowing a piece of chalk! They work pretty well too!
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Pretty tasty for what they are. They still have a little bit of chalk taste but not so bad. Most importantly they work on your upset stomach
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love tums for acid reflux and stomach aches. They work quick and effectively and have a great taste that doesn't make it miserable to take!
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My husband uses Tums at night when he has had too much greasy food. He likes the taste, and it does at great job and calming his stomach.
Brittany C.
Canfield , OH
These are my tums of choice! Not only do they work but they fast good as well! I can usually find them on sale so they are never too pricy !
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very good for heartburn. fruity and only as a sweet taste

muy bueno para la acidez estomacal. sabor a frutas y solo se saborea como un dulce
Tia M.
Hilton, NY
The only antacid I trust. I don’t have heartburn a lot, but when I do this is what I reach for. It tastes great and it’s affordable for me
April S.
Fort worth, TX
These are awesome! They work quickly and i find that the Tums brand has better flavoring. Also i really like that they are not too chalky.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back