Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Tums Ultra helps relive the pain of heartburn quickly. Easy to pack in w/u for those moments in life heartburn strikes. And the tropical flavor helps w/ the chalky taste.
Talissa G.
This thing is a life saver lol it works almost right away and the taste is amazing
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
I love how quick these work. I'm not a fan of this flavor but my husband is. I do love other Tums flavors. Only thing is you may need to take a couple before they work.
Kylie A.
The flavor on these is great and they really do help! They settle my stomach.
jennifer h.
wisconsion
These work good I love them they work great so delish I love and they work wonders
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I don't see the hype with tums.. I used to get really bad heartburn depending on what I ate and no matter how many of these I took the heartburn wouldn't go away
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy buenos, funcionan casi al instante, me encanta que no sean pastillas en si, sino masticables, y su sabor a frutas es delicioso
Olivia H.
Comer, GA
The only thing that knocks out night time heartburn for me. The tropical fruit flavor is my favorite.
Jaclyn L.
These Tums are great after spicy foods or greasy chicken they are the only thing that helps my heartburn
Mandy G.
Every pregnant woman needs to keep a stash of these handy anywhere they go!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?