Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Tums work great. I've had heartburn lately due to stress and two of these knocks it out within a few minutes. Always keeping these handy!
Tiffany T.
These taste really good and it also does its job rather fast! These are also reasonably priced so if you are on the edge, I'd say buy it!
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
Tropical flavor is the way to go for sure! A little chalky but the overall flavor is great. Tums also works fast for all sorts of issues.
Shannon T.
Delicious flavor and not chalky compared to the plain ones. Certainly doesn't take long to work. These are also a good source of calcium.
Meg M.
Great flavor and very fast acting. The tropical flavors give a good change. Met expectations. Alternatives don’t compare to this product
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
Perfect for fast heartburn relief. I find it works best if I take these for quick relief, then take pepcid or zantac for longer relief.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Son muy buenos, funcionan casi al instante, me encanta que no sean pastillas en si, sino masticables, y su sabor a frutas es delicioso
Ashlie B.
I've always loved Tums because they work so well, but this is finally a flavor that I actually like & I don't have to choke them down!
Denise V.
Definitely love this flavor the best out of any of the Tums. Tums always helps make my stomach feel better in a short amount of time.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
These are a must in my cabinet. sometimes even water gives me heartburn and these work wonders. always used these during pregnancy!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?