Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Grace K.
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
Whenever I have a stomachache, I take this and my stomachache goes away. It's cheap too which is nice.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
The flavor on these is great and they really do help! They settle my stomach.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
I prefer using the berry tums for taste. But they all work the same. And they all work well.
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Any of flavored time do the right thing when you have some type of anti-digestion
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
I love tums, I find off brand tums aren't as good. they have tons of flavors!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Fitspiration Expert
These help relieve my heart burns in minutes. It is sooooo delicious.......
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Super good & work fast.
Brandice D.
Brandice D.
Spring Hill, FL
I occasionally get heartburn and when I do I take these. I have them on hand and they work really well to relieve the burning. To me it tastes a little chalky but it works and that's wha matters.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
The taste is great and it works SUPER fast to get rid of heartburn. I always keep a pack in my purse just in case.
Amber C.
Amber C.
These are absolutely awesome for when you are having acid reflux after eating spicy food. They are like candy for adults. They work heavenly, i would totally recommend them.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?