Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Candice V.
TUMS are so helpful! Definitely keep these in the house! My dad gets terrible heartburn and he keeps his pantry stuffed with all sorts of TUMS. I like the chews the best, but all the different options are useful and work the same. They work really fast and help with the pain right away!
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
When I was pregnant it really help me to feel better.
Exelent antiacid... Is a basic first aid box !!!
Lauren E.
These work and they taste good. What more can you really ask for? They're great to stash away in the medicine cabinet for bad stomach days.
Sky S.
Medina, OH
Tums saved me during my pregnancy the heartburn would be unbearable and these took care of it right away plus they're delicious!
Tricia L.
Great for stomach aches. They work in a small amount if time. I can always count on Tums. They are also very good for heartburn. Like i said.Tums.are so helpful and amazing!
Rosana H.
Ridgefield, NJ
Tums always make my stomach feel so much better! They work really well for heart burn. It also helps that they taste pretty good!
Ashlie B.
I've always loved Tums because they work so well, but this is finally a flavor that I actually like & I don't have to choke them down!
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Ultra Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable Tablets. I love the way they taste and it really helps me with my heartburn.
Lupitaa R.
Tums have saved me these past days! I've been having bad heart burn and they relief me and make it go away as soon as the tablet dissolves I feel much better!
Gaby C.
Tums products are such a great product I always have them in my purse because I always have an upset stomach they work fast and relieves pain they taste ok
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?