Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Gotta keep these for the burn! I like the assorted flavors! They are so much better than the cherries or other weird ones!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Mercedes, TX
Wonderful assorted flavors. Really helpful for my daily heartburn. Great thing about them is i don't need water with them.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Always helps my heart burn and nausea. Doesn't taste great but it's not too bad.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I only use this when my stomach has a lot of acidic buildup. It tastes fruity but it does have a very very chalky taste.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Every pregnant woman needs to keep a stash of these handy anywhere they go!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I get really bad heartburn and I take these. They work almost immediately. Sometimes it even helps with nausea.
Elias G.
Elias G.
Great flavor, have these little things in my cabinets for whenever I have an upset stomach, work great 10/10
Megan M.
Megan M.
These really do taste great and are fast acting. I can see results within 5 to 10 minutes after taking them.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Penitas, Tx
Come in handy when I've had something spicy before my workout. Highly recommend it, eases heartburn quick.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
wisconsion
These work good I love them they work great so delish I love and they work wonders
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?