Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Michelle A.
These are good they help when I have severe heart burn. I like the flavors as well, I use these when I have an upset stomach or feel bloated they work good.
Alana G.
KansAs City , MO
These are my go-to medicine when it comes to heart burn! Definitely helps and is fast acting. The taste is alright, not the best but certainly not the worst!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I am not fan of tums they make me feel sick and gag from the taste but that is because I am very picky. My husband can eat these and feel better with minutes
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
Anytime I start to get heartburn, I take two of these, chew them down, and chug water to help them get to dissolve faster. They really help me right away!
Gaby C.
Tums products are such a great product I always have them in my purse because I always have an upset stomach they work fast and relieves pain they taste ok
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I feel like my stomach always randomly feels bloated. I walk around feeling like I'm carrying a child. Tums always make that feeling go away within minutes
gra d.
I can rely on Tums whenever i feel uncomfortable of acids in my stomach. Its great that in can make me feel better in a day and the flavors are great too.
Kassey C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Works really good for heart burn and upset stomach! they don't take that much time to kick in either! probably less than 20 minutes and you're good to go!
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
Love to get this for my fiancé's heart burns and upset tummy. Works fast, which is great. He loves the flavors. Affordable and effective would recommend.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I literally keep tums on me at all times. I battle heartburn on a regular basis and these work instantly and effectively. Easy to find and not expensive.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?