Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Comer, GA
The only thing that knocks out night time heartburn for me. The tropical fruit flavor is my favorite.
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
The flavors are very good, it's not overly chalky like most antacids and it works instantly.
Cara A.
Cara A.
Hamlin, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I have used Tums for years. They work incredibly well. The tropical flavor is my favorite.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Fitspiration Expert
Really helps to reduce heartburn and good for health I think it also good for stomach pains too
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Being pregnant and having heartburn like crazy sometimes these little guys are my life savors it takes my heartburn away so quickly
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
I ate hundreds of tums when I was pregnant it helped but was short relief not long lasting
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are alright if you need immediate relief, however for me they did not last very long at all. Two lasted about an hour for me.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Fitspiration Expert
Tums always works and these assorted tropical fruit tums are one of my favorite flavors
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Great for settling my upset stomachs. Helps with gas pains or heart burn. Lifesaver!!!
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
This thing is a life saver lol it works almost right away and the taste is amazing
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?