Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #50 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Monica G.
Yuma, AZ
Love to get this for my fiancé's heart burns and upset tummy. Works fast, which is great. He loves the flavors. Affordable and effective would recommend.
Ophelia S.
I LOVE TUMS! They work miracles when all else fails. They take care of stomach aches and head aches to back pains and they do so much in so little time.
Kassey C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Works really good for heart burn and upset stomach! they don't take that much time to kick in either! probably less than 20 minutes and you're good to go!
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I can't stand the chalky taste!!! I would rather have heartburn!! I would not buy it again no matter how bad I may need it. I use the chewy ones now!!
Caylene N.
my finace loves these! helps and not to pricy at all. i couldnt believe how fast they help with an upset stomach. my son occasionaly takes them as well
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
I do I don't typically enjoy the taste of times did you get the job done the substance is a bit chalky but if you're stomach feels better it's worth it
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
My wife is constantly complaining of heartburn and always reaches for these when she does. I myself have never used them but she says they work great.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
When I get bad heart burn after eating sauces tums are always my resort. They taste great and they seem to be the only thing to give me some relief.
Emilie L.
These saved me during pregnancy! The pink ones are the best flavor, the white ones are the worst, and they are all effective at combating heartburn.
Tessa N.
This is what we use in our home. Flavors aren't terrible and you don't feel like your swallowing a piece of chalk! They work pretty well too!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?