Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #32 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Love taking tums to help with my occasional heartburn. Helps enough that I can go to sleep and doesn’t taste awful. A lot comes in a bottle so you get your moneys worth.
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
Tums are the only thing I will use and honestly the only thing I will suggest. The original ones taste like chalk, yes but if you get the chewable ones it’s more like candy than anything. Super effective!
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Used Tums throughout my pregnancy because I had sever heart burn and they helped me soooo much that I continue to use them whenever I eat spicy food because I know I’ll be having heart burn.
Brad H.
When ever I have a little tummy trouble this is the first thing I grab.  It has served me well over the other brands.  Most of the time I only need to take one tablet to settle my stomach.  The price is also great as it is in line with other antacids/calcium supplements. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These were such a life saver the whole time I was pregnant thankfully they are safe to take and work so well! They aren't that expensive and get the job done and the flavor makes them so much easier to enjoy and take I highly recommend this product especially when pregnant because it helps so much
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I get really bad heartburn a lot lately and all i do is turn to my tums and let me tell you what this is a life saver!!! i think it is definitely worth the money i know there are generic brands out there but this is the best and so fast acting! I love this tums for sure
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Aside from needing to take many of these tablets for any resolution, as a person that suffers from gas (the kind you feel in your chest) and acid reflux, I find that tums is convenient, easy to find, affordable, and does the job. I've also used tums for the occasional upset stomach, and the product did not disappoint.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you have an upset stomach or feel nauseous taking two of these will clear that up within 15-30 minutes after taking them. These work quickly and never fail to take away my stomach aches before. these can also be used safety as a calcium supplement in your diet.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?