Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I have really bad GERD which means I have constant heartburn. I'd much rather use tums over rolaids any day. The berry flavors are good and the product works instantly.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love this product so much. I have used it for years. It is something we always keep on hand at our house! It doesn't have a bad chalky taste either, like some brands.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
My husband used these and said they really didn't help him . he said he will go back to using zantac. I used them and couldn't handle the taste it is like chalk and makes my stomach turn .
Lydia D.
I only use Tums every once and a while, but my husband has horrible heartburn at least a couple times a week. This is his go to and it always helps him feel better
Emily S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
When drinking certain red wines and eating overly spicy food I will sometimes take tums to calm the acid in my stomach. Work well but I prefer the mint flavor.
yaquelin F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Tums help alot with heart burn and also that pain it starts causing your throat. So I recommend these when you either have an irritated throat or heartburn.
Crystal P.
Tums work very well and very quickly. I always keep them incase of any heartburn. I really love that they have a berries flavored for a more pleasing taste.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This was a life saving product for me when I was pregnant. I rarely have indigestion or heartburn except when I was pregnant, especially with my last baby.
Lydia A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Used these while I was pregnant, it was the only thing that would help my heartburn. Berry flavor was the only one that didn’t make me want to regurgitate.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These tums work wonders on soothing a sour stomach which I tend to get often because I mix my food a lot. Have these in my medicine cabinet just in case.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?