Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
During my pregnancy I would get strong bouts of heartburn and indigestion. It was wonderful to have a safe and quick remedy to turn to. Best part is that they actual taste good!!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Favorite treatment for heartburn. The assorted berry tastes great. Easier to take than original.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Delaware , OH
Eat tums like candy. Works wonders. Like how the flavor taste. Family favorite. Would recommend
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
These have helped me when I have had stomach aches from my medications or sour stomach. I don't mind the flavor. They are inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere.
H Q.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
These actually taste pretty okay for antacids - I don't hate putting them in my mouth. It's never gonna be a five star experience, but generally works well and pleasantly.
Fairfield, CA
I have really bad GERD which means I have constant heartburn. I'd much rather use tums over rolaids any day. The berry flavors are good and the product works instantly.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Fitspiration Expert
They are good, comfortable to carry in your wallet or purse, taste good and do their job,and these red fruit are is favorite
Briana T.
Briana T.
when i have heartburn i take one of these and it always works my dude. i totally recommend
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Encino , CA
While pregnant these were my life savers!!!! I always had them in my purse and car!!!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Yes times a hundred. This brand and flavor was a lifesaver during my two pregnancies and I now carry a small container of these in my purse all the time.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?