Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I received these as a free sample once and have been using them since. They help with heartburn and decrease the acid in your stomach. Good product
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are great! I get heartburn very often and I couldn't live without these! They work very well and they taste really good!
brikell b.
Smithfield, UT
These are great. I'm usually anti fruit flavored medicine but these are an exception for sure. Great flavors, not chalky tasting, and works quickly
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of the effectiveness, but it definitely has a great taste. I rather its competitor to relieve my acid indigestion.
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Thankful for these right here! I have upset stomach or acid reflux. It works so well. Just pop two in your mouth and they don't taste bad either!
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
These stop the heart burn so easily and they taste like candy which makes the experience enjoyable! I always have these in my medicine cabinet.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I popped these like candy (not recommended) when I had heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. Much tastier than the other fruit versions!
Rachael M.
Tums have always worked great for me. Sometimes the chalkiness and sweet berry flavor are hard to swallow, but a sip of water usually helps.
Unyque C.
Tums do work, but only for a shirts period of time,and you have to take at least 3 for them to relieve your heartburn.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
This really do what it promises, it decrease your stomach acids, and calm the heart burn. I really recommend it.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.