Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Ana Sofia B.
Omg these are great. They can help you with heart burn and they are not too strong, so you won't have irritation in your stomach. Additionally they Hava calcium which is a big plus.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They instantly make my stomach feel better. Tums is the only brand for me when it comes to this product. It coats my throat and things don't feel as bad when i take them.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I used to hate the taste of tums, but it worked for my stomach that's why I used them. Now that they have the berry flavor I love them! They tatse good and they settle my stomach!
Nichole S.
During my pregnancy I would get strong bouts of heartburn and indigestion. It was wonderful to have a safe and quick remedy to turn to. Best part is that they actual taste good!!
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We always have a bottle in the medicine cabinet. They great for a lot of reasons. Acid Reflux--TUMS!
Heartburn--TUMS! Upset Stomach--TUMS! and great as a calcium supplement.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
This product definitely does the job if you are need of temporary digestion relief; however, I try not to take them to much as your body can get used to them and eventually they don't work anymore. I don't mind the flavors either....
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
It's nice that they have different flavors, but I can't take the texture of it! I've never had heartburn (since I am pretty young), but it does help with stomach acid a lot!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
These actually taste pretty okay for antacids - I don't hate putting them in my mouth. It's never gonna be a five star experience, but generally works well and pleasantly.
cherylirene m.
I tried tums a couple of times and they work, but my only issue with this product is that it's very chalky and very hard and gritty when you chew it but it works so I'd recommend this to those who don't mind the gritty texture!!!!!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?