Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #19 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Corona, Ca
Works well makes my stomach feel better in minutes haven't had a problem with it at all what so ever I recommend
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These tums work wonders on soothing a sour stomach which I tend to get often because I mix my food a lot. Have these in my medicine cabinet just in case.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Works almost immediately and has an amazing flavor. They were a life saver during my pregnancies when heartburn was at its worst.
October M.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
These taste so good not chalky or anything. Esay diolves when chewed. Gets right to the point with heartburn
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
I am so glad that these babies exist! Heartburn can be so uncomfortable but tums act quickly to help me feel better. I always buy the assorted berry flavors because I think they are the best!
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fitspiration Expert
During my pregnancy these were the only ones that would help with the severe heart burn that I experienced.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
All tums are a little chalky but these are their best flavor! They really do help with my sensitive stomach
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Quick at coating the stomach when you have indigestion or stomach pain, these really do the trick. They are fast acting and provide great relief
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I used to hate the taste of tums, but it worked for my stomach that's why I used them. Now that they have the berry flavor I love them! They tatse good and they settle my stomach!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
TUMS was my life saver when I was pregnant. I had such terrible heartburn so taking TUMS along with a prescription helped tremendously. I still take them after eating spicy foods. They definitely get the job done.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?