Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
These have a really nice flavor, but i have yet to notice a big difference in in either my heartburn or my upset stomachs.
mariana h.
I really really dislike this berry mix one they were just not great tasting however I do love the mint ones and they are always a great price
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I rarely take them but when I do, it's a savior! The flavors aren't bad but I wouldn't go too crazy over them. It does it's job, worth buying.
Julie M.
I keep a bottle of these in my purse and a bottle in the glove box in my car. I have a sensitive stomach and this works really well for me.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Yes times a hundred. This brand and flavor was a lifesaver during my two pregnancies and I now carry a small container of these in my purse all the time.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
These work really well for heartburn and also was upset stomach. I'm not a big fan of the flavor and after taste but hey they work.
Donna B.
Tums are the best for my heartburn. I sometimes wake up at night with hartburn and tums always relieves it. They also taste great which is a big plus!
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
Tums are perfect for heartburn. These are an essential to every cabinet. I haven't used them too much, but when I have heartburn I do.
Stephanie G.
These are a life saver! I always have a bottle in my house just in case. They give me fast relief and really help with heartburn.
Lauren O.
Highly recommend, have been using them for years and this is one product i do not stray away from name brand
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.