Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Sari A.
These work most of the time for my stomach aches, but I don’t find that they kick in very quickly. I don’t mind the taste and prefer is over peptobismal, which I can’t stand the taste of. I would recommend it, specifically for on the go.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Great product. The berry is my favorite flavor and by far less chalky compared to other brands and flavors. I usually purchase this product at Walmart and use it roughly 3-4 times a month. It is my go to brand for this type of product.
Madeline F.
Enfield
We always have a few bottles of this in the house. It works great for acid reflux or any kind of upset stomach. It’s instant relief and is a necessity in our house. I will definitely be buying this again and highly recommend trying it
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
these things help me so much with my indigestion when. Eat something and accidentally lay down. They aren’t pricey at all and they work great! The berry ones are my favorite because they don’t give me that gross chalky feeling tums normally do .
Torii P.
New York
I was never able to stomach the original Tums until they came out with the assorted berries. It’s so nice to have something that works and taste decent. I love how you can also get them in a smaller container for your purse or car.
Kaitlyn H.
Buffalo, NY
I go with the berry tums for the flavor. The flavor is decent, Tums are always chalky but these make them simple to get down. I get them from many drug store or super market and they are always a good price.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Love these for indigestion when I was pregnant these were the only things I could take for heart burn and they were a lifesaver. The taste isn’t bad either! You do have to take them pretty consistently but they are effective.
Emily H.
Rio Grande
These have always worked for me through pregnancy and any situation. The berry flavor makes it so much easier to chew up tastes pretty good. Works in the matter of minutes for me and would always buy this flavor and product!
Mandi G.
Freeport, NY
When needed this is my go to product. The flavors are good and don’t leave an after taste in your mouth. Luckily I haven’t needed in a while but I always keep some in the house. I would recommend this product to others.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I get heartburn a lot because of the food I eat and when I’ve been drinking certain things. It’s fast acting and very effective. This flavor is the only flavor I like and that’s why I keep buying it. I usually take 2 at a time only when needed.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?