Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
cherylirene m.
I tried tums a couple of times and they work, but my only issue with this product is that it's very chalky and very hard and gritty when you chew it but it works so I'd recommend this to those who don't mind the gritty texture!!!!!
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
When in need, these are fantastic. I keep a full size in my purse because my husband eats them like candy. The berry flavor has a nice neutral mix without extreme flavors
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I used to hate the taste of tums, but it worked for my stomach that's why I used them. Now that they have the berry flavor I love them! They tatse good and they settle my stomach!
Tara H.
Alma, MI
TUMS was my life saver when I was pregnant. I had such terrible heartburn so taking TUMS along with a prescription helped tremendously. I still take them after eating spicy foods. They definitely get the job done.
Nichole S.
During my pregnancy I would get strong bouts of heartburn and indigestion. It was wonderful to have a safe and quick remedy to turn to. Best part is that they actual taste good!!
Emily S.
When drinking certain red wines and eating overly spicy food I will sometimes take tums to calm the acid in my stomach. Work well but I prefer the mint flavor.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
These have helped me when I have had stomach aches from my medications or sour stomach. I don't mind the flavor. They are inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
These actually taste pretty okay for antacids - I don't hate putting them in my mouth. It's never gonna be a five star experience, but generally works well and pleasantly.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I have really bad GERD which means I have constant heartburn. I'd much rather use tums over rolaids any day. The berry flavors are good and the product works instantly.
Lisbeth S.
They are good, comfortable to carry in your wallet or purse, taste good and do their job,and these red fruit are is favorite
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.