Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Finley T.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Rome, GA
By far the best chewable antacid that I've found. I've tried other brands but they taste more like chalk than I can stand. While these aren't the most pleasant thing to chew in the world, they are much better than the knock offs out there.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
If i have heart burn this is what I reach for. No point in getting something else that doesnt work. Though they are not the best tasting.
Shally B.
Shally B.
Works great. Used these a lot during pregnancy to help with heartburn.i am not a fan if the smoothies kind, but the assorted are great
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
La Porte, TX
Works well and isn't chalky so they are easy to get down. The berry flavor is good!! I eat about 3 of them and the heartburn is gone.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
New Richmond , WI
Ever since I got pregnant 4 + years ago, heartburn has been extremely bad. I lived on these during my pregnancy. And now they are in my car, in my purse, in every bathroom. Never without.
The berry ones are the best!
Work almost instantly.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fairview PA
I hate the taste of medicine so this makes it easier to take because it taste good and it really helps my stomach issues calm down
Heather H.
Heather H.
Richland , WA
I'll take two of these and withing 10 minutes feel so much better. The flavor is great, price is right easy to find at any store.
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.
I honestly do not know why everyone is so obsessed with Tums. There was no a single case when it would help me. Moreover, it usually makes me feel force. But my stomach is very very sensitive, i guess that might be the reason.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Pillager
These seem to work. I usually only take one, these also taste way. Enter then the normal tums haha. Would recommend for kids.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?