Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Linda B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These work pretty well. I have acid reflux pretty regularly and I take Nexium for it but some times still fins myself needing a little extra help. these work wonderful to calm my stomach and heart burn
Danae A.
TUMS are my lifeline. I always have them handy because I never know when my stomach will be upset again. The ultra strenghth helps me so much and within minutes I feel better. Tums are a nice and flavorful way to help with acid reflux and upset stomaces.
Renita T.
Currie, NC
My mom chews these everyday before meals because she takes dialysis and her nutritionist recommended them. One day last week I was having tummy trouble so I chew one and it cleared my problems right up I had a sour stomach and diarrhea and it helped settle it.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Tums always knocks out my and my husband's heartburn within about five minutes. I lived on them towards the end of my pregnancy when even water gave me heartburn! I do prefer the mint flavor to the berry flavor. Otherwise I would give the product 5 stars.
Kacie S.
I love tums. They work very well for me and always help. I am still pretty young however, so heartburn and stomach acid issues don't affect me too much. I also enjoy the taste and chalkiness of tums... It doesn't bother me like it does some people.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
We love tums in our house! They taste great and the kids never complain to take them! There about five dollars and you get a lot vs spending a ton on Zantac! And works just as good!
Courtney F.
Lucky for me I do not suffer much from heart burn much. But when I do these do the trick. I enjoyed the nice berry flavor. My boyfriend on the other hand has heartburn in the daily and would not take these if they were the only antacid in the house.
Amanda B.
Rome, GA
By far the best chewable antacid that I've found. I've tried other brands but they taste more like chalk than I can stand. While these aren't the most pleasant thing to chew in the world, they are much better than the knock offs out there.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I can not stand the chalky taste of them!!! Unless I'm about to die from the burning pain I would never take these!! Instead I now use the chewy ones, which are much better!!
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
I have gerd and acid refulx i take pills n have to eat tums like candy.. These help to a certain extent.. But i am supposed to have surgery... We think how bad my surgery my acid is... I have appointment made for a special doctor
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?