Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #77 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Kacie S.
I love tums. They work very well for me and always help. I am still pretty young however, so heartburn and stomach acid issues don't affect me too much. I also enjoy the taste and chalkiness of tums... It doesn't bother me like it does some people.
Linda B.
Fitspiration Expert
These work pretty well. I have acid reflux pretty regularly and I take Nexium for it but some times still fins myself needing a little extra help. these work wonderful to calm my stomach and heart burn
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
I can't do the consistency of this. The powdery thick glob it turns into once you start chewing it makes me want to throw up and it takes some effort to swallow it. I'm so distracted by how gross it tastes that I'm not sure my stomach continues sick because of the Tums or it's original problem.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I love tums! They taste soo good! I am werid but I eaten then like they are candy! Good price too! I don't actually need to be talking tums I don't get heart burn but my boyfriend does and they work for him!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These tums work wonders on soothing a sour stomach which I tend to get often because I mix my food a lot. Have these in my medicine cabinet just in case.
Taryn A.
I am so glad that these babies exist! Heartburn can be so uncomfortable but tums act quickly to help me feel better. I always buy the assorted berry flavors because I think they are the best!
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
I get heart burn and indigestion at the most random times. Sometimes it's when I'm eating spicy food, but not all of the time. I can guarantee that tums always help settle my stomach.
Ana Sofia B.
Omg these are great. They can help you with heart burn and they are not too strong, so you won't have irritation in your stomach. Additionally they Hava calcium which is a big plus.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
This product definitely does the job if you are need of temporary digestion relief; however, I try not to take them to much as your body can get used to them and eventually they don't work anymore. I don't mind the flavors either....
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Quick at coating the stomach when you have indigestion or stomach pain, these really do the trick. They are fast acting and provide great relief
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.