Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Savannah M.
Houston
I don't like the taste but it gets the job done. I get pretty bad acid reflux if I have anything with red sauce but if I take three tums I am usually good to go to bed.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Perfect after some really spicy Mexican food. (As my cousin says) Tums takes little time to kick in, and there is an immediate relief. The flavors are not terrible either.
Emily B.
Williamsville, NY
Tums and Rolaid's basically work the same for me; in that I barely notice a change. I can't tell if it is time, or the Tums that make the pain eventually go away.
tums always works for me when i feel heart burn it is very affordable and definitely worth the money. you can buy it at pretty much any convenience store. i use it whenever i feel heartburn or a stomach ache
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the berry flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I get a sour stomach fairly frequently and this has been my go to product for help! They taste a little gross and chalky but it's worth it for the relief. They work super fast (within a few minutes) and last 10-20 minutes after that. Personal trick: don't chew them all at once! Chew half the tab and then keep the rest in your mouth for it to dissolve.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I often get heartburn after I eat certain foods and drinks and Tums are the only brand I trust to calm my upset stomach. Compared to other brands, Tums work and are not as chalky. This makes them much easier to chew and swallow. I use them almost every day!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I don't personally use these since I don't ever get heartburn but my boyfriend does! On behalf of him, he really enjoys Tums. They taste like candy so they're easier to take than nasty liquid medicines and they work after a little while! Would recommend!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Ever since I got pregnant 4 + years ago, heartburn has been extremely bad. I lived on these during my pregnancy. And now they are in my car, in my purse, in every bathroom. Never without.
The berry ones are the best!
Work almost instantly.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Love these flavors and love this brand. They do feel a bite chalky but definietly help with any indigestion or heartburn relief. I will continue to buy the product in the future, reasonable price for a good product, highly recommend.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?