Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #10 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
these things help me so much with my indigestion when. Eat something and accidentally lay down. They aren’t pricey at all and they work great! The berry ones are my favorite because they don’t give me that gross chalky feeling tums normally do .
Torii P.
New York
I was never able to stomach the original Tums until they came out with the assorted berries. It’s so nice to have something that works and taste decent. I love how you can also get them in a smaller container for your purse or car.
Lavayeda K.
Glencoe, MN
Taste amazing. I wish there was candy that tasted like this. Work amazing especially when I was pregnant. I love the size for chewables and easy to break up if I don’t feel I need a whole one! Great price and will always recommend!
Cassidy D.
Spokane, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If I have heart burn or indigestion, I reach for tums. I like the berry flavor because it doesn’t taste bad at all. Little pricey for how much you get but I just buy it from the grocery store. Overall very satisfied.
Ashley C.
Irvine, CA
These saved life during both pregnancies! Out of all the choices, these taste the best. They work effectively and are not too expensive. I buy them at my local pharmacy and can find them at the grocery store too!
Courtney S.
Brookfield
I've been using tums ever since I was little. I used to like the taste a lot, but now I feel like they taste like chalk. They do work very well though as my stomaches are usually cured in a short period of time.
Maegan D.
I used these throughout my pregnancy and they worked great for heartburn relief. They’re fast acting and taste great. Price is ok but even better when they’re on sale. I always keep a bottle around just in case!
Nicole Z.
Nampa, ID
Works great for antacid. After it's already too late..... Also my husband had a broken bone and he took these as calcium supplements. Multi use. Still can't get over the chalky flavor but better than heartburn.
Rebecca G.
These work really well and are really affordable. A little inigestion and you take one of these and it goes away pretty fast. The only thing about them is you have to chew them and they taste kind of chalky.
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The berries version is my favorite. I love the taste of tums.. have ever since I got pregnant and learned what heartburn even was. They instantly relieve my heartburn and ate pretty good at keeping it at bat
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?