Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Savannah M.
Houston
I don't like the taste but it gets the job done. I get pretty bad acid reflux if I have anything with red sauce but if I take three tums I am usually good to go to bed.
Emily B.
Williamsville, NY
Tums and Rolaid's basically work the same for me; in that I barely notice a change. I can't tell if it is time, or the Tums that make the pain eventually go away.
tums always works for me when i feel heart burn it is very affordable and definitely worth the money. you can buy it at pretty much any convenience store. i use it whenever i feel heartburn or a stomach ache
Renita T.
Currie, NC
My mom chews these everyday before meals because she takes dialysis and her nutritionist recommended them. One day last week I was having tummy trouble so I chew one and it cleared my problems right up I had a sour stomach and diarrhea and it helped settle it.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Amanda B.
Rome, GA
By far the best chewable antacid that I've found. I've tried other brands but they taste more like chalk than I can stand. While these aren't the most pleasant thing to chew in the world, they are much better than the knock offs out there.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Ever since I got pregnant 4 + years ago, heartburn has been extremely bad. I lived on these during my pregnancy. And now they are in my car, in my purse, in every bathroom. Never without.
The berry ones are the best!
Work almost instantly.
Valeriya M.
I honestly do not know why everyone is so obsessed with Tums. There was no a single case when it would help me. Moreover, it usually makes me feel force. But my stomach is very very sensitive, i guess that might be the reason.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
I get temporary discomfort from indigestion. Tums work really well for me and were especially helpful when I was pregnant and couldn't take very many medicines. My husband has more severe acid reflux and has to take medication for that. However, he also uses Tums for temporary relief at times.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I almost always have a few of these on me in my purse. They are so easy to pop and great for heartburn which I usually get frequently. They are not the best after taste so I would recommend having a drink afterwards.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.