Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Madalyn R.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Perfect after some really spicy Mexican food. (As my cousin says) Tums takes little time to kick in, and there is an immediate relief. The flavors are not terrible either.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Williamsville, NY
Tums and Rolaid's basically work the same for me; in that I barely notice a change. I can't tell if it is time, or the Tums that make the pain eventually go away.
tums always works for me when i feel heart burn it is very affordable and definitely worth the money. you can buy it at pretty much any convenience store. i use it whenever i feel heartburn or a stomach ache
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Tums work very well and very quickly. I always keep them incase of any heartburn. I really love that they have a berries flavored for a more pleasing taste.
yaquelin F.
yaquelin F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Tums help alot with heart burn and also that pain it starts causing your throat. So I recommend these when you either have an irritated throat or heartburn.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This was a life saving product for me when I was pregnant. I rarely have indigestion or heartburn except when I was pregnant, especially with my last baby.
Renita T.
Renita T.
Currie, NC
My mom chews these everyday before meals because she takes dialysis and her nutritionist recommended them. One day last week I was having tummy trouble so I chew one and it cleared my problems right up I had a sour stomach and diarrhea and it helped settle it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I get a little upset stomach from time to time and Tums works wonders, it's a great price and does the job, I will always purchase.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I actually don't eat this but my dog had puppies and I would give these to her so she can get calcium in her body because she was nursing 5 puppies
Finley T.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?