Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Summer G.
If it wasn’t medicine and just candy, I would eat it everyday. It’s very effective and I use it probably once every 4 months when my stomach hurts. I bought it from Kroger. I would definitely buy it again.
Katelyn P.
Surprise , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A lifesaver during pregnancy. I hate the chalky taste though. I prefer the chewy ones. Compares above average to other brands. Very effective and affordable. Easily found in any store. Somewhat satisfied.
Amber F.
Tums have always been a easy go to product when you have an upset belly! Easy to take and the flavors aren’t bad either! They work pretty fast and I love that they are safe to use during pregnancy
kathy W.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband gets pretty nasty heartburn. And these are his favorite. They are fast acting and taste yummy. In the event that I too get heartburn, I will take one and have never had a problem with them not working. Great product!
Klh
I hate the chalky texture of all antacids, but the fruity flavor helps mask it enough for me to choke down a few tums when the heartburn kicks in. I usually find relieve with in half an hour or so.
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
I totally recommend Tums specially this one because the strawberries are a good flavor. When my stomach hurts I take two it’s affective it actually works I personally have try it, I recommend.
Jasmine R.
GREENFIELD, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums have been a big help right now that i am currently pregnant. I get heartburn often and the only thing that makes it better is TUMS. Would definately recommend these to family and friends.
Ginger W.
Corbin
Berry tums every day all day all the way. Berry is the best. Put out the fire with these deliciously chalky treats. I can't exclaim proudly enough how much tums has done for me and my family.
Denise N.
This works great. One tablet will do good. This acts quickly and reduces my heartburns in 10 minutes. The flavor is ok. I normally get mine at my local target or Walmart as its price range there is very affordable.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
These are the go-to for my husband and I. They always work fast and don’t taste horrible. We use these maybe once a week and they work better than the other brands as far as we’re concerned.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?