Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Jasen D.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
These tums are the only ones the wife and i buy! They taste really good and you can always eat them. O suggest buying this kind of flavor of tums. You will mot ne disappointed. Yes they really do work.
Kelsey Leonor' L.
Kelsey Leonor' L.
Fitspiration Expert
Tums is my holy grail. Sometimes after I eat a ton of food I will get a really bad feeling in my stomach and it just feels like I'm cramping badly and I just can't focus on anything so I chew a tums and it helps relieve my pain so much
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
I love the berry flavors in this pack. There isn't one that I pick around or don't like (unlike the green ones in the fruit pack). I usually have to take three to get relief from heartburn.
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
Always seem to help settle my stomach a little. However, they aren't super strong. If I'm having a bad stomach ache I usually reach for something stronger but if my stomach is just bothering me a little then I'll take a few tums! taste pretty good too
Sara C.
Sara C.
These work quick and taste great. Help out in a pinch. I wouldn't use them if I was having a lot of acid production in my stomach but when it's a little upset this is the perfect fix.
Kami C.
Kami C.
They are so good and so easy to chew on and great on the go just in case I'd somethinfg you need it right there. It clams down what you have rather than having a upset stomach!!!
Kirstyn S.
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
The assorted berries taste the best in my opinion and relieve my heartburn for a decent amount of time. I do wish that time was a little longer but I blame that on my pregnancy.
Raegan C.
Raegan C.
Don't love the chalky consistency but I appreciate how they quickly relieve my heart burn! I love that you eat so many in a package! They last so long and the variety of flavors is nice! Try these out if you struggle with heart burn!
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
Tums provide relief without tasting disgusting like some of the alternatives. This product did meet my expectations and I will be repurchasing if needed. The amount of product is great for the price. I was quite satisfied.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Houston
I don't like the taste but it gets the job done. I get pretty bad acid reflux if I have anything with red sauce but if I take three tums I am usually good to go to bed.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?