Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
Tums work very well for stomach ache. Are used them a lot. They're better than other alternatives, they are cheap and have an amazing flavor overall they're very effective I would definitely buy these again
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
These tums are the only ones the wife and i buy! They taste really good and you can always eat them. O suggest buying this kind of flavor of tums. You will mot ne disappointed. Yes they really do work.
Tums is my holy grail. Sometimes after I eat a ton of food I will get a really bad feeling in my stomach and it just feels like I'm cramping badly and I just can't focus on anything so I chew a tums and it helps relieve my pain so much
Jordan C.
I love the berry flavors in this pack. There isn't one that I pick around or don't like (unlike the green ones in the fruit pack). I usually have to take three to get relief from heartburn.
Mackenzie N.
Always seem to help settle my stomach a little. However, they aren't super strong. If I'm having a bad stomach ache I usually reach for something stronger but if my stomach is just bothering me a little then I'll take a few tums! taste pretty good too
Sara C.
These work quick and taste great. Help out in a pinch. I wouldn't use them if I was having a lot of acid production in my stomach but when it's a little upset this is the perfect fix.
Kami C.
They are so good and so easy to chew on and great on the go just in case I'd somethinfg you need it right there. It clams down what you have rather than having a upset stomach!!!
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
The assorted berries taste the best in my opinion and relieve my heartburn for a decent amount of time. I do wish that time was a little longer but I blame that on my pregnancy.
Raegan C.
Don't love the chalky consistency but I appreciate how they quickly relieve my heart burn! I love that you eat so many in a package! They last so long and the variety of flavors is nice! Try these out if you struggle with heart burn!
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Perfect after some really spicy Mexican food. (As my cousin says) Tums takes little time to kick in, and there is an immediate relief. The flavors are not terrible either.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.