Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #77 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Bree B.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert
This were a go to when I was pregnant! I would chew a few and have relief with 10-20 minutes. Superior to the alternatives. I always have a bottle in the cabinet for whenever needed. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from heartburn or indigestion.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Oh my gosh I can't live without my tums. I can always trust to find this effective godly product pretty much anywhere, which is great because I too often experience heartburn. I'd say I'm more than satisfied with its efficacy as well as the flavor of each.
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
When I was pregnant I used Tums berries. The taste are so yummy I had to control myself on not over eating. Sometimes I ate one just because to prevent getting heart burn . I still have half a container I bought at Costco and I would buy them again once finished.
Micaela M.
Fitspiration Expert
These are an easily used product with quick results. Really its a simple concept behind these tablets, but they get the job done. I like the different berry flavor because these products tend not to taste the best but Tums does the best it can.
Kyle K.
I just recently had a baby! While I was pregnant I had terrible heartburn towards the end! Tums helped my heartburn go away so quickly! I used them anytime my chest hurt and it helped so much! I'd definitely recommend TUMs to moms to be
Kaarin V.
Lynwood, IL
I hate the chalky texture, but I love how they do their job. I had an upset tummy earlier today, so I popped one of these bad boys in my mouth, chewed it all up, and 15 minutes later I was smooth sailing to a better feeling stomach.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i think that these are great for acid reflex and an upset stomach. they taste pretty decent and aren't too unpleasant to use. i think they're pretty affordable too. i would definitely buy tums again because i think they work well.
Meghan S.
I suffered from awful pregnancy heartburn. After talking to my doctor, she recommended these and they provided me with so much relief. They taste great and are priced well. I would recommend them to anyone having the same issue!
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Fitspiration Expert
I use tums a lot, the berry flavor are my favorite! They also don't seem to be as chalky as the original. They aren't very expensive, I usually buy mine at Meijer! Overall, I am always satisfied with tums products!
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
I love these flavors. The traditional Tums flavors were hard to swallow. Plus they get the job done. I popped them like tic tacs when I was pregnant with my son. I will repurchase these. I got them at Walmart!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.