Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
When I was pregnant I used Tums berries. The taste are so yummy I had to control myself on not over eating. Sometimes I ate one just because to prevent getting heart burn . I still have half a container I bought at Costco and I would buy them again once finished.
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Fitspiration Expert
These are an easily used product with quick results. Really its a simple concept behind these tablets, but they get the job done. I like the different berry flavor because these products tend not to taste the best but Tums does the best it can.
Katryna T.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
These have helped me plenty of times when I have an upset stomach. To me they do not really taste very good but I have had much worse tasting products. It usually doesn't take very long for me to start feeling some relief from my symptoms!
Kyle K.
Kyle K.
I just recently had a baby! While I was pregnant I had terrible heartburn towards the end! Tums helped my heartburn go away so quickly! I used them anytime my chest hurt and it helped so much! I'd definitely recommend TUMs to moms to be
Kaarin V.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
I hate the chalky texture, but I love how they do their job. I had an upset tummy earlier today, so I popped one of these bad boys in my mouth, chewed it all up, and 15 minutes later I was smooth sailing to a better feeling stomach.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i think that these are great for acid reflex and an upset stomach. they taste pretty decent and aren't too unpleasant to use. i think they're pretty affordable too. i would definitely buy tums again because i think they work well.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I suffered from awful pregnancy heartburn. After talking to my doctor, she recommended these and they provided me with so much relief. They taste great and are priced well. I would recommend them to anyone having the same issue!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Fitspiration Expert
I use tums a lot, the berry flavor are my favorite! They also don't seem to be as chalky as the original. They aren't very expensive, I usually buy mine at Meijer! Overall, I am always satisfied with tums products!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
I love these flavors. The traditional Tums flavors were hard to swallow. Plus they get the job done. I popped them like tic tacs when I was pregnant with my son. I will repurchase these. I got them at Walmart!
Riley C.
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
Tums work very well for stomach ache. Are used them a lot. They're better than other alternatives, they are cheap and have an amazing flavor overall they're very effective I would definitely buy these again
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?