Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #10 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Love these for indigestion when I was pregnant these were the only things I could take for heart burn and they were a lifesaver. The taste isn’t bad either! You do have to take them pretty consistently but they are effective.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
When its that mild eww feeling Tums is such a good indigestion killer. Even just to keep in the cabinet to help keep everyone well. Its a great product to have on hand. That you dont have to worry about expiring too fast
Olivia S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor! Very effective and affordable. I don’t need to use these very often, however they do work for me. The only issue I have is that they are still slightly chalky. I would recommend to others!
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I get heartburn a lot because of the food I eat and when I’ve been drinking certain things. It’s fast acting and very effective. This flavor is the only flavor I like and that’s why I keep buying it. I usually take 2 at a time only when needed.
Katelyn P.
Surprise , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
A lifesaver during pregnancy. I hate the chalky taste though. I prefer the chewy ones. Compares above average to other brands. Very effective and affordable. Easily found in any store. Somewhat satisfied.
Amber F.
Tums have always been a easy go to product when you have an upset belly! Easy to take and the flavors aren’t bad either! They work pretty fast and I love that they are safe to use during pregnancy
Elizabeth A.
Newington
I like these because of the flavor. I had to get these both my pregnancies because my heartburn was so bad. The only issue is I find the harder the burn the more I had to take to alleviate my symptoms
Mariana R.
orlando
Love this it makes my heartburn go away easy and I love it, it did meet my expectations, it makes my heartburn go away faster. Very effective product. I’m very satisfied with this product. Love it yes
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
Tums is always my go to when I am having indigestion. It always exceeds my expectations and it is effective. It is fast acting and an affordable option when managing discomfort. I will purchase again!
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I ate these like candies when I was pregnant. My twins gave me such bad heartburn and between these and liquid anti-acids these are my favorite. They’re less chalky and soother than other Tums and tasted amazing.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?