Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Jessica L.
These are amazing my mom always has heartburn and these work like a dream for me also definitely recommend!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Tums Ultra Strength in Assorted Berries are great tasting! Helps a lot with heartburn and upset stomach
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love the berry flavored Tums. They taste great and help my heartburn almost instantly
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I get a sour stomach fairly frequently and this has been my go to product for help! They taste a little gross and chalky but it's worth it for the relief. They work super fast (within a few minutes) and last 10-20 minutes after that. Personal trick: don't chew them all at once! Chew half the tab and then keep the rest in your mouth for it to dissolve.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
These have helped me plenty of times when I have an upset stomach. To me they do not really taste very good but I have had much worse tasting products. It usually doesn't take very long for me to start feeling some relief from my symptoms!
Dylan W.
Tums provide relief without tasting disgusting like some of the alternatives. This product did meet my expectations and I will be repurchasing if needed. The amount of product is great for the price. I was quite satisfied.
Erin H.
Thomaston, GA
Tums are sometimes such a lifesaver! Especially if you are on the road. They are so easy to carry around and are easy to take with you. They help a lot with acid reflux. They taste amazing as well! My husband always keeps a bottle of these with him in case he has an attack while we are out and about.
Samie M.
I feel like with any Tums products, I have to consume a few tablets before I get the results that I want. Also, the chalky texture isn't always pleasing when you're trying to stop heartburn. Apparently, though, I would pop these like candy if my parents didn't hide them when I was a kid.
L C.
Seatac, WA
I've only had heartburn while I was pregnant. I just don't get heartburn. When I'm pregnant I use tums. A couple containers of them! The only other brand I have used was a Kroger off brand kind and they seemed to work exactly the same. This time they weren't as chalky as I remember them being
ERika P.
These help great with instant relief . I also used these during and sometime after my pregnancy. Only bad thing is i was taking the times all day lole if they were skittles..only stopped the heatburn pain for a very short period of time before i needed to take more
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.