Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Antelope
We always have tums on hand at home. Heartburn and sour stomach are never fun and tums really does help and relieve the symptoms. I’ve tried other types and I always go back to tums
Jennifer W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This worked for me for a while when I was pregnant. It wasn’t as effective towards the end of my pregnancy. It taste pretty okay but it kinda does it work. It’s like eating candy
Anamaris C.
Lorain, OH
I lived on these while I was pregnant after 7 months or so. They worked momentarily but I found that the relief did not last long, I saw recently they have chewables and I’d like to try those instead if I ever do need them (which I’m sure will be when I’m pregnant again).
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These have helped me plenty of times when I have an upset stomach. To me they do not really taste very good but I have had much worse tasting products. It usually doesn't take very long for me to start feeling some relief from my symptoms!
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
These are my go-to product for upset stomach and acid-y feelings. The berry flavor is easy on the stomach when you're looking for something in the moment. These suppress my frequent heartburn and are very cost-effective, especially when the relief hits.
Dylan W.
Tums provide relief without tasting disgusting like some of the alternatives. This product did meet my expectations and I will be repurchasing if needed. The amount of product is great for the price. I was quite satisfied.
Erin H.
Thomaston, GA
Tums are sometimes such a lifesaver! Especially if you are on the road. They are so easy to carry around and are easy to take with you. They help a lot with acid reflux. They taste amazing as well! My husband always keeps a bottle of these with him in case he has an attack while we are out and about.
Samie M.
I feel like with any Tums products, I have to consume a few tablets before I get the results that I want. Also, the chalky texture isn't always pleasing when you're trying to stop heartburn. Apparently, though, I would pop these like candy if my parents didn't hide them when I was a kid.
ERika P.
These help great with instant relief . I also used these during and sometime after my pregnancy. Only bad thing is i was taking the times all day lole if they were skittles..only stopped the heatburn pain for a very short period of time before i needed to take more
L C.
Seatac, WA
I've only had heartburn while I was pregnant. I just don't get heartburn. When I'm pregnant I use tums. A couple containers of them! The only other brand I have used was a Kroger off brand kind and they seemed to work exactly the same. This time they weren't as chalky as I remember them being
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?