Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Tums Ultra Strength in Assorted Berries are great tasting! Helps a lot with heartburn and upset stomach
Jessica D.
Plainfield, IN
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache or a bit of gas. The flavor isn't that bad either.
Molly G.
Joliet, Il
Tums always work for me. They settle my stomach anytime that it is upset but does not taste horrible.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Don't enjoy the after taste, but it does work for certain hurt burns cause by certain different foods,
Molly M.
Williamsburg, VA
Always work instantly and don’t taste horrible. Great for immediate relief. I keep them in my bag.
Jolen H.
Terre Haute , IN
Fast acting and gets the job done. When I have heartburn, my Tums are the first thing I reach for!
Beth N.
Tums, sometimes it works for my heartburn and then sometimes it doesn't. It is good for heartburn.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Tums works! I had crazy heartburn when I was pregnant and I would eat them like they were candy.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
My favorite for upset stomachs & too much acid. The flavor is great and they aren't super chalky.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache. The flavor isn't that bad and works quickly
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?