Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #9 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I popped these like candy (not recommended) when I had heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. Much tastier than the other fruit versions!
Chelsey N.
Warren
My boyfriend always has heart burn! He prefers the berries over the other flavors! I’m glad they come in bigger quantities for a great price.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Tums work really great and right away. I often had heart burns and when I did I took tums. without me even noticing I felt better already.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Times is such a very helper for stomach acid reflexed for having sorts of chili flavored foods eating spicy food will do help with tums.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
I eat tums a couple times a week due to tomatoes giving me heartburn and it works like a charm! On top of that, it doesnt even taste bad!
Emily C.
It works but I have to eat several before it kicks in .. if my boyfriend didn't keep buying them , I probably wouldn't continue using ..
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
If i have heart burn this is what I reach for. No point in getting something else that doesnt work. Though they are not the best tasting.
Alicia B.
Noble, LA
The assorted berries is my favorite tums. They don’t leave a nasty taste in my mouth. They help me a lot with heartburn and indigestion
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Fast acting and decently priced. My go to for any stomach ache or heart burn. Not to mention, the flavor is great. Highly recommended.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't think any tums can taste good. these don't taste good, or bad. nothing special to the taste. but the product does work very well!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?