Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Edmonton
Not my favourite. They tasted weird. I used it once and finished the box. I took it every day. It was very effective but not delicious. Comparing it to alternatives it's really good to some of them some of them it's even worse.
jen l.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
Fitspiration Expert
Berry flavour is nice, tastes like a chalky candy. I take 2 tabs when im feeling un well. Been using tums for a few years and it works for me. The tropical fruits flavour is not bad either.!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Saint John, NB
Usually have a bottle in my household, I don't notice a drastic difference when I take it when needed but I do find it helps to an extent depending on the situation.
Deepshikha S.
Deepshikha S.
Kanpur,UP
Hmmmm the smell is good as a medicine. And also works lika faith built up but a little slow process of relief pain
christina j.
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
Tums always knocks out my heartburn within about five minutes. I lived on them towards the end of my pregnancy when even water gave me heartburn!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I actually really don't like the flavor of these, I'd prefer something with next to no flavor at all. But they are really effective.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
I used these along with my hubby. We get heartburn a lot. These work great. We both like the fruity flavors.
nissrine b.
nissrine b.
Tums are great for heartburns, they work really well and are very effective!
Lyndey W.
Lyndey W.
Oshawa , Ontario
I get heartburn with certain foods that enjoy, I always use tum to get rid of that! I like the berry ones the best, and to be honest. I don't mind the chalkiness to it!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat. I always keep these handy, and they always work!!!
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?