Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
I get heart burn and indigestion at the most random times. Sometimes it's when I'm eating spicy food, but not all of the time. I can guarantee that tums always help settle my stomach.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They instantly make my stomach feel better. Tums is the only brand for me when it comes to this product. It coats my throat and things don't feel as bad when i take them.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Ana Sofia B.
Omg these are great. They can help you with heart burn and they are not too strong, so you won't have irritation in your stomach. Additionally they Hava calcium which is a big plus.
Kami C.
El Paso, TX
They are so good and so easy to chew on and great on the go just in case I'd somethinfg you need it right there. It clams down what you have rather than having a upset stomach!!!
Dylan W.
Tums provide relief without tasting disgusting like some of the alternatives. This product did meet my expectations and I will be repurchasing if needed. The amount of product is great for the price. I was quite satisfied.
Nichole S.
During my pregnancy I would get strong bouts of heartburn and indigestion. It was wonderful to have a safe and quick remedy to turn to. Best part is that they actual taste good!!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I used to hate the taste of tums, but it worked for my stomach that's why I used them. Now that they have the berry flavor I love them! They tatse good and they settle my stomach!
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
These tums are the only ones the wife and i buy! They taste really good and you can always eat them. O suggest buying this kind of flavor of tums. You will mot ne disappointed. Yes they really do work.
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
The assorted berries taste the best in my opinion and relieve my heartburn for a decent amount of time. I do wish that time was a little longer but I blame that on my pregnancy.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?