Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
I get temporary discomfort from indigestion. Tums work really well for me and were especially helpful when I was pregnant and couldn't take very many medicines. My husband has more severe acid reflux and has to take medication for that. However, he also uses Tums for temporary relief at times.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
These have a really nice flavor, but i have yet to notice a big difference in in either my heartburn or my upset stomachs.
mariana h.
mariana h.
I really really dislike this berry mix one they were just not great tasting however I do love the mint ones and they are always a great price
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
I tried tums a couple of times and they work, but my only issue with this product is that it's very chalky and very hard and gritty when you chew it but it works so I'd recommend this to those who don't mind the gritty texture!!!!!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
I have gerd and acid refulx i take pills n have to eat tums like candy.. These help to a certain extent.. But i am supposed to have surgery... We think how bad my surgery my acid is... I have appointment made for a special doctor
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Fitspiration Expert
I can not stand the chalky taste of them!!! Unless I'm about to die from the burning pain I would never take these!! Instead I now use the chewy ones, which are much better!!
Nicola G.
Nicola G.
Tamworth , Staffs
I bought these in town while suffering from an acid attack. They were cheap and my usual go to was sold out so I grabbed these. They're not the best flavour. Quite a chalky texture but easy to tolerate if you need them. They work quickly and effectively. Not quite as good as the usual brand I use but Ill certainly reach for them again if need be.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
As a product it is extremely effective, especially in treating heart burn and stomach problems. However, I am not a fan of the powdery consistency and don't really like the flavours available. However, for specifically medical use it is perfect.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I love these. They taste kind of like those candy hearts you get during valentines. They're chalky and fruity and make it enjoyable to chew. They work really well and I feel any stomach problems going away within half an hour of taking them.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Tums really help when I have heart burn or consume too much acidic foods in general. It's fast acting and to the point. It contains calcium carbonate which helps to neutralize excess acid. The ingredient list is simple and I like that!
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?