Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Grace B.
Washington, DC
Awesome for heartburn! I get it pretty frequently- and this eliminates it right away! Also great for upset stomachs. The berry flavor is my favorite.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Tums always knocks out my and my husband's heartburn within about five minutes. I lived on them towards the end of my pregnancy when even water gave me heartburn! I do prefer the mint flavor to the berry flavor. Otherwise I would give the product 5 stars.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Really good flavor there isn't one I don't like! It helps he a lot with my heart burn in about 10 min from taking it
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Fast acting and decently priced. My go to for any stomach ache or heart burn. Not to mention, the flavor is great. Highly recommended.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
These work well when i have acid reflux. i haven't come across another brand that works as wel as this one does.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the berry flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Kim B.
Fergus, ontario
Tums 1000 berry flavour work quickly, and buying them in a larger bottle makes it a great deal. When I was pregnant and had heartburn they took care of it pretty effectively.
Nicola G.
Tamworth , Staffs
I bought these in town while suffering from an acid attack. They were cheap and my usual go to was sold out so I grabbed these. They're not the best flavour. Quite a chalky texture but easy to tolerate if you need them. They work quickly and effectively. Not quite as good as the usual brand I use but Ill certainly reach for them again if need be.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these. They taste kind of like those candy hearts you get during valentines. They're chalky and fruity and make it enjoyable to chew. They work really well and I feel any stomach problems going away within half an hour of taking them.
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
As a product it is extremely effective, especially in treating heart burn and stomach problems. However, I am not a fan of the powdery consistency and don't really like the flavours available. However, for specifically medical use it is perfect.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.