Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Kaelyn L.
This was the only thing my high school was able to give us when we got sick at school. It has a nasty flavor.
Elizabeth I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I'm actually surprised at the taste of these, they're really good! And they help with my minor heartburns!
Jessica L.
These are amazing my mom always has heartburn and these work like a dream for me also definitely recommend!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
All tums are a little chalky but these are their best flavor! They really do help with my sensitive stomach
Kathy M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
During my pregnancy these were the only ones that would help with the severe heart burn that I experienced.
Ariana C.
East Boston, MA
I never leave home without tums in hand! You never know when you’ll need one! They are quite the lifesaver
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love tums. They also do a great job at helping my stomach and I also use them as a calcium supplement.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Always keep a bottle of these Handy, heart burn sucks!! Its nice because the berry flavor isn't bad at all
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I could eat an entire thing of these if it was safe. I love how they taste and they always help me out.
Alex H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The tastiest way to get rid of excess stomach acid. Helps to calm my stomach and are super convenient.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?