Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
Tums are really helpful when you have nausea. They don't taste very good, kind of like chalk, but they work, which is the important thing :)
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
I only use Tums every once and a while, but my husband has horrible heartburn at least a couple times a week. This is his go to and it always helps him feel better
Katia P.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I received these as a free sample once and have been using them since. They help with heartburn and decrease the acid in your stomach. Good product
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
This really do what it promises, it decrease your stomach acids, and calm the heart burn. I really recommend it.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These are great! I get heartburn very often and I couldn't live without these! They work very well and they taste really good!
Ana Sofia B.
Ana Sofia B.
Omg these are great. They can help you with heart burn and they are not too strong, so you won't have irritation in your stomach. Additionally they Hava calcium which is a big plus.
Nikole W.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
We love tums in our house! They taste great and the kids never complain to take them! There about five dollars and you get a lot vs spending a ton on Zantac! And works just as good!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
This product definitely does the job if you are need of temporary digestion relief; however, I try not to take them to much as your body can get used to them and eventually they don't work anymore. I don't mind the flavors either....
Waynesville, MO
When in need, these are fantastic. I keep a full size in my purse because my husband eats them like candy. The berry flavor has a nice neutral mix without extreme flavors
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
MC LOUTH, KS
Fitspiration Expert
I could eat an entire thing of these if it was safe. I love how they taste and they always help me out.
Waynesville, MO
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?