Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I can't do the consistency of this. The powdery thick glob it turns into once you start chewing it makes me want to throw up and it takes some effort to swallow it. I'm so distracted by how gross it tastes that I'm not sure my stomach continues sick because of the Tums or it's original problem.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I almost always have a few of these on me in my purse. They are so easy to pop and great for heartburn which I usually get frequently. They are not the best after taste so I would recommend having a drink afterwards.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
TUMS was my life saver when I was pregnant. I had such terrible heartburn so taking TUMS along with a prescription helped tremendously. I still take them after eating spicy foods. They definitely get the job done.
amy c.
bellingham, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love tums! They taste soo good! I am werid but I eaten then like they are candy! Good price too! I don't actually need to be talking tums I don't get heart burn but my boyfriend does and they work for him!
Solanyes F.
Totally great, I especially gives me great acidity, therefore I have in my portfolio, home and office, since the tomerme only one, I remove the acidity and heartburn. besides the different flavors that is love.
Taryn A.
I am so glad that these babies exist! Heartburn can be so uncomfortable but tums act quickly to help me feel better. I always buy the assorted berry flavors because I think they are the best!
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
I get heart burn and indigestion at the most random times. Sometimes it's when I'm eating spicy food, but not all of the time. I can guarantee that tums always help settle my stomach.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They instantly make my stomach feel better. Tums is the only brand for me when it comes to this product. It coats my throat and things don't feel as bad when i take them.
Ana Sofia B.
Omg these are great. They can help you with heart burn and they are not too strong, so you won't have irritation in your stomach. Additionally they Hava calcium which is a big plus.
Finley T.
Tums are a godsend. I get heartburn from grad school stress so these are necessary. The flavors are actually pretty good. I've tried the generic grocery store version and they taste like chalk tablets in comparison. They work pretty quickly too.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?