Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love this product so much. I have used it for years. It is something we always keep on hand at our house! It doesn't have a bad chalky taste either, like some brands.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Tums are pretty good. They're good at settling stomachs and calming down heartburn. They do have a chalky texture when eating them, which is kind of gross, but the flavors are pretty good which masks the texture for the most part.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
It has a good taste and it does relive the heartburn but i also kind feel like it is just masking it and that it could come back at any time.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Love tums. They are the best brand out there. Only bad thing about the berry flavor is that it is rough on the stomach with severe heartburn.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Tums are by far a normal part of my life! From pregnancy heart burn to sour stomach w the kids. It definitely eases the discomfort.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Tums work really great and right away. I often had heart burns and when I did I took tums. without me even noticing I felt better already.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I love how they have so many different flavors now but they just don't work like they used to unless you eat a lot
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
I took these while pregnant. The flavor is great and you don't get the chalky after taste. I loved th mixed berry flavor.
Ruth B.
Monroe, WI
I found that these were the only thing that helped me when I have heartburn. The taste is great and they worked fast!
Crystal H.
Love this. They taste great. They aren't expensive. I had horrible heartburn while I was pregnant and these worked wonders.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.