Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #16 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Nichole S.
During my pregnancy I would get strong bouts of heartburn and indigestion. It was wonderful to have a safe and quick remedy to turn to. Best part is that they actual taste good!!
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
These tums are the only ones the wife and i buy! They taste really good and you can always eat them. O suggest buying this kind of flavor of tums. You will mot ne disappointed. Yes they really do work.
Kirstyn S.
Mount Carmel, PA
The assorted berries taste the best in my opinion and relieve my heartburn for a decent amount of time. I do wish that time was a little longer but I blame that on my pregnancy.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
It's nice that they have different flavors, but I can't take the texture of it! I've never had heartburn (since I am pretty young), but it does help with stomach acid a lot!
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We always have a bottle in the medicine cabinet. They great for a lot of reasons. Acid Reflux--TUMS!
Heartburn--TUMS! Upset Stomach--TUMS! and great as a calcium supplement.
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
This product definitely does the job if you are need of temporary digestion relief; however, I try not to take them to much as your body can get used to them and eventually they don't work anymore. I don't mind the flavors either....
cherylirene m.
I tried tums a couple of times and they work, but my only issue with this product is that it's very chalky and very hard and gritty when you chew it but it works so I'd recommend this to those who don't mind the gritty texture!!!!!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These actually taste pretty okay for antacids - I don't hate putting them in my mouth. It's never gonna be a five star experience, but generally works well and pleasantly.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
When in need, these are fantastic. I keep a full size in my purse because my husband eats them like candy. The berry flavor has a nice neutral mix without extreme flavors
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I have really bad GERD which means I have constant heartburn. I'd much rather use tums over rolaids any day. The berry flavors are good and the product works instantly.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?