Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #19 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
Tums do work, but only for a shirts period of time,and you have to take at least 3 for them to relieve your heartburn.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I rarely take them but when I do, it's a savior! The flavors aren't bad but I wouldn't go too crazy over them. It does it's job, worth buying.
Emily S.
Emily S.
When drinking certain red wines and eating overly spicy food I will sometimes take tums to calm the acid in my stomach. Work well but I prefer the mint flavor.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Always keep a bottle of these Handy, heart burn sucks!! Its nice because the berry flavor isn't bad at all
Alodia Faye Z.
Alodia Faye Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Tums work really great and right away. I often had heart burns and when I did I took tums. without me even noticing I felt better already.
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I love how they have so many different flavors now but they just don't work like they used to unless you eat a lot
Brandy N Jason A.
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
I took these while pregnant. The flavor is great and you don't get the chalky after taste. I loved th mixed berry flavor.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Monroe, WI
I found that these were the only thing that helped me when I have heartburn. The taste is great and they worked fast!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Love this. They taste great. They aren't expensive. I had horrible heartburn while I was pregnant and these worked wonders.
monique q.
monique q.
Whittier, CA
These do taste ok they don't taste bad . I take them when my stomach hurts and they work really well for my body.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?