Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
I took these while pregnant. The flavor is great and you don't get the chalky after taste. I loved th mixed berry flavor.
Miranda F.
These were my lifesavers when I was pregnant. I still take them when I wat too late at night or something pretty spicy.
erica l.
I lived off of these during my pregnancy. They tasted great and were the only thing that didn't make me more nauseous.
Courtney W.
When I was pregnant I had pretty bad heartburn some days. These helped bring relief and I really like the berry flavor.
Unyque C.
Tums do work, but only for a shirts period of time,and you have to take at least 3 for them to relieve your heartburn.
Alexis R.
mesa
Yummm....delicious...my go to for when I have heartburn....also for when I am VERY snacky at that time...taste great
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Really good flavor there isn't one I don't like! It helps he a lot with my heart burn in about 10 min from taking it
Melissa H.
Germantown, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I take this product often for heartburn and nausea. It works well and is affordable. I bought it at my local Walmart.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
My husband uses these all the time and wont let me get anything else. He likes the way they taste and not real chalky
Ruth B.
Monroe, WI
I found that these were the only thing that helped me when I have heartburn. The taste is great and they worked fast!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?