Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
These have a really nice flavor, but i have yet to notice a big difference in in either my heartburn or my upset stomachs.
Prisilla G.
I take these when I have stomach aches and it's so much help! It doesn't have a bad flavor, so that helps a lot as well (:
Crystal H.
Love this. They taste great. They aren't expensive. I had horrible heartburn while I was pregnant and these worked wonders.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
I love Tums. I keep them on my bed side so if I get tummy aches or troubles I can just pop a few in my mouth. Very helpful.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Tums are life savers literally! The berry flavor are the best it's like eating candy when your feeling a little unbalanced
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
I took these while pregnant. The flavor is great and you don't get the chalky after taste. I loved th mixed berry flavor.
Courtney W.
When I was pregnant I had pretty bad heartburn some days. These helped bring relief and I really like the berry flavor.
erica l.
I lived off of these during my pregnancy. They tasted great and were the only thing that didn't make me more nauseous.
Miranda F.
These were my lifesavers when I was pregnant. I still take them when I wat too late at night or something pretty spicy.
Unyque C.
Tums do work, but only for a shirts period of time,and you have to take at least 3 for them to relieve your heartburn.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?