Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Kacie S.
Kacie S.
I love tums. They work very well for me and always help. I am still pretty young however, so heartburn and stomach acid issues don't affect me too much. I also enjoy the taste and chalkiness of tums... It doesn't bother me like it does some people.
Kaelyn L.
Kaelyn L.
This was the only thing my high school was able to give us when we got sick at school. It has a nasty flavor.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
I get heart burn and indigestion at the most random times. Sometimes it's when I'm eating spicy food, but not all of the time. I can guarantee that tums always help settle my stomach.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
It took me a while to realize that Tums serve dual-purpose and are also calcium supplements!
Beth N.
Tums, sometimes it works for my heartburn and then sometimes it doesn't. It is good for heartburn.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
My favorite for upset stomachs & too much acid. The flavor is great and they aren't super chalky.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I love tums. They also do a great job at helping my stomach and I also use them as a calcium supplement.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
My husband uses these all the time and wont let me get anything else. He likes the way they taste and not real chalky
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Tums are by far a normal part of my life! From pregnancy heart burn to sour stomach w the kids. It definitely eases the discomfort.
Julie M.
Julie M.
I keep a bottle of these in my purse and a bottle in the glove box in my car. I have a sensitive stomach and this works really well for me.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?