Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Kathy M.
During my pregnancy these were the only ones that would help with the severe heart burn that I experienced.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
All tums are a little chalky but these are their best flavor! They really do help with my sensitive stomach
Sara B.
Christiana, TN
Favorite treatment for heartburn. The assorted berry tastes great. Easier to take than original.
Megan J.
Delaware , OH
Eat tums like candy. Works wonders. Like how the flavor taste. Family favorite. Would recommend
Briana T.
when i have heartburn i take one of these and it always works my dude. i totally recommend
Ashley A.
Encino , CA
While pregnant these were my life savers!!!! I always had them in my purse and car!!!
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
We always have a bottle in the medicine cabinet. They great for a lot of reasons. Acid Reflux--TUMS!
Heartburn--TUMS! Upset Stomach--TUMS! and great as a calcium supplement.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I can not stand the chalky taste of them!!! Unless I'm about to die from the burning pain I would never take these!! Instead I now use the chewy ones, which are much better!!
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
I have gerd and acid refulx i take pills n have to eat tums like candy.. These help to a certain extent.. But i am supposed to have surgery... We think how bad my surgery my acid is... I have appointment made for a special doctor
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
We love tums in our house! They taste great and the kids never complain to take them! There about five dollars and you get a lot vs spending a ton on Zantac! And works just as good!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.