Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #77 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Heather H.
Richland , WA
I'll take two of these and withing 10 minutes feel so much better. The flavor is great, price is right easy to find at any store.
Lauren H.
Pillager
These seem to work. I usually only take one, these also taste way. Enter then the normal tums haha. Would recommend for kids.
Sydney E.
Greenwood, IN
Tums work well when I need them, I actually notice immediate relief most of the time which is what I am always looking for.
Miranda F.
These were my lifesavers when I was pregnant. I still take them when I wat too late at night or something pretty spicy.
Courtney W.
When I was pregnant I had pretty bad heartburn some days. These helped bring relief and I really like the berry flavor.
Alexis R.
mesa
Yummm....delicious...my go to for when I have heartburn....also for when I am VERY snacky at that time...taste great
Evelyn a.
Hollywood, FL
My son in law, My boss they are using and
They are very very happy with Tums, before a big dinner always is good
Courtney H.
Hamburg
My favorite flavor and two does the trick when I have heartburn. Affordable and works for me whenever I need it.
Alejandra G.
Corona, Ca
Works well makes my stomach feel better in minutes haven't had a problem with it at all what so ever I recommend
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
These taste so good not chalky or anything. Esay diolves when chewed. Gets right to the point with heartburn
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.