Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
These are a life saver! I always have a bottle in my house just in case. They give me fast relief and really help with heartburn.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of the effectiveness, but it definitely has a great taste. I rather its competitor to relieve my acid indigestion.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache. The flavor isn't that bad and works quickly
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Plainfield, IN
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache or a bit of gas. The flavor isn't that bad either.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Joliet, Il
Tums always work for me. They settle my stomach anytime that it is upset but does not taste horrible.
Kelli Q.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
I can't do the consistency of this. The powdery thick glob it turns into once you start chewing it makes me want to throw up and it takes some effort to swallow it. I'm so distracted by how gross it tastes that I'm not sure my stomach continues sick because of the Tums or it's original problem.
brikell b.
brikell b.
Smithfield, UT
These are great. I'm usually anti fruit flavored medicine but these are an exception for sure. Great flavors, not chalky tasting, and works quickly
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS
These work really well for heartburn and also was upset stomach. I'm not a big fan of the flavor and after taste but hey they work.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Don't enjoy the after taste, but it does work for certain hurt burns cause by certain different foods,
amy c.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I love tums! They taste soo good! I am werid but I eaten then like they are candy! Good price too! I don't actually need to be talking tums I don't get heart burn but my boyfriend does and they work for him!
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?