Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Fast acting and decently priced. My go to for any stomach ache or heart burn. Not to mention, the flavor is great. Highly recommended.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert
We always have a bottle in the medicine cabinet. They great for a lot of reasons. Acid Reflux--TUMS!
Heartburn--TUMS! Upset Stomach--TUMS! and great as a calcium supplement.
April W.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
These work well when i have acid reflux. i haven't come across another brand that works as wel as this one does.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Love tums. They are the best brand out there. Only bad thing about the berry flavor is that it is rough on the stomach with severe heartburn.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Tums has been a lifesaver for me for many years! I have a very sensitive stomach and am prone to bouts of nausea. I take Tums every time, and it always works! I think that the berry flavors are very tasty and are calming and easy to chew on even when you feel nauseous.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
It has a good taste and it does relive the heartburn but i also kind feel like it is just masking it and that it could come back at any time.
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Tums are pretty good. They're good at settling stomachs and calming down heartburn. They do have a chalky texture when eating them, which is kind of gross, but the flavors are pretty good which masks the texture for the most part.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love this product so much. I have used it for years. It is something we always keep on hand at our house! It doesn't have a bad chalky taste either, like some brands.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
I'm actually surprised at the taste of these, they're really good! And they help with my minor heartburns!
Shayna M.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
Tums are perfect for heartburn. These are an essential to every cabinet. I haven't used them too much, but when I have heartburn I do.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?