Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I actually don't eat this but my dog had puppies and I would give these to her so she can get calcium in her body because she was nursing 5 puppies
Juliana S.
These always do the job. If my stomach is ever feeling a little strange or have acid reflux, I reach for these and they typically do the trick.
Ashley F.
These work amazing for upset stomach and heart burn relief. Any time my stomach feels upset I take two tablets and feel better within minutes.
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
I eat tums a couple times a week due to tomatoes giving me heartburn and it works like a charm! On top of that, it doesnt even taste bad!
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
If i have heart burn this is what I reach for. No point in getting something else that doesnt work. Though they are not the best tasting.
Shally B.
Works great. Used these a lot during pregnancy to help with heartburn.i am not a fan if the smoothies kind, but the assorted are great
Tammy W.
Waller, TX
Works well and isn't chalky so they are easy to get down. The berry flavor is good!! I eat about 3 of them and the heartburn is gone.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I hate the taste of medicine so this makes it easier to take because it taste good and it really helps my stomach issues calm down
Christina C.
I get a little upset stomach from time to time and Tums works wonders, it's a great price and does the job, I will always purchase.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
Works almost immediately and has an amazing flavor. They were a life saver during my pregnancies when heartburn was at its worst.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.