Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Fast acting and decently priced. My go to for any stomach ache or heart burn. Not to mention, the flavor is great. Highly recommended.
Shally B.
Works great. Used these a lot during pregnancy to help with heartburn.i am not a fan if the smoothies kind, but the assorted are great
Anna B.
It really works for that slightly upset stomach or heartburn. The berry flavor is great!! Not too sweet, but delicious all the same.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
These work really well for heartburn and also was upset stomach. I'm not a big fan of the flavor and after taste but hey they work.
Tammy W.
Waller, TX
Works well and isn't chalky so they are easy to get down. The berry flavor is good!! I eat about 3 of them and the heartburn is gone.
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I hate the taste of medicine so this makes it easier to take because it taste good and it really helps my stomach issues calm down
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Tums are by far a normal part of my life! From pregnancy heart burn to sour stomach w the kids. It definitely eases the discomfort.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Tums work very well for my indigestion. i like the flavor and the relief I get once I try them. family loves them it works for us.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I don't normally like chew tablets but I love this flavor of Tums. They help relieve stomach pain and taste great at the same time!
Christina C.
I get a little upset stomach from time to time and Tums works wonders, it's a great price and does the job, I will always purchase.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?