Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Krishna M.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They instantly make my stomach feel better. Tums is the only brand for me when it comes to this product. It coats my throat and things don't feel as bad when i take them.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I love Tums. I keep them on my bed side so if I get tummy aches or troubles I can just pop a few in my mouth. Very helpful.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Times is such a very helper for stomach acid reflexed for having sorts of chili flavored foods eating spicy food will do help with tums.
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Tums work very well for my indigestion. i like the flavor and the relief I get once I try them. family loves them it works for us.
Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
It's nice that they have different flavors, but I can't take the texture of it! I've never had heartburn (since I am pretty young), but it does help with stomach acid a lot!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Lucky for me I do not suffer much from heart burn much. But when I do these do the trick. I enjoyed the nice berry flavor. My boyfriend on the other hand has heartburn in the daily and would not take these if they were the only antacid in the house.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
My husband used these and said they really didn't help him . he said he will go back to using zantac. I used them and couldn't handle the taste it is like chalk and makes my stomach turn .
Grace B.
Grace B.
Washington, DC
Awesome for heartburn! I get it pretty frequently- and this eliminates it right away! Also great for upset stomachs. The berry flavor is my favorite.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Tums always knocks out my and my husband's heartburn within about five minutes. I lived on them towards the end of my pregnancy when even water gave me heartburn! I do prefer the mint flavor to the berry flavor. Otherwise I would give the product 5 stars.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
Really good flavor there isn't one I don't like! It helps he a lot with my heart burn in about 10 min from taking it
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?