Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #11 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This was a life saving product for me when I was pregnant. I rarely have indigestion or heartburn except when I was pregnant, especially with my last baby.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These tums work wonders on soothing a sour stomach which I tend to get often because I mix my food a lot. Have these in my medicine cabinet just in case.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
Yes times a hundred. This brand and flavor was a lifesaver during my two pregnancies and I now carry a small container of these in my purse all the time.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
I personally like the chewy antacids, but Tums are a less expensive option and get the job done. My husband uses them all the time and it works for him!
Donna B.
Tums are the best for my heartburn. I sometimes wake up at night with hartburn and tums always relieves it. They also taste great which is a big plus!
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
I keep a bottle in my nightstand, in my spice cabinet, in my purse and a back up in my main bathrooms medicine cabinet. You can say I survive on tums 😂
Grace B.
Washington, DC
Awesome for heartburn! I get it pretty frequently- and this eliminates it right away! Also great for upset stomachs. The berry flavor is my favorite.
brikell b.
Smithfield, UT
These are great. I'm usually anti fruit flavored medicine but these are an exception for sure. Great flavors, not chalky tasting, and works quickly
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I received these as a free sample once and have been using them since. They help with heartburn and decrease the acid in your stomach. Good product
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually don't eat this but my dog had puppies and I would give these to her so she can get calcium in her body because she was nursing 5 puppies
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?