Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #77 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Solanyes F.
Totally great, I especially gives me great acidity, therefore I have in my portfolio, home and office, since the tomerme only one, I remove the acidity and heartburn. besides the different flavors that is love.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Love these flavors and love this brand. They do feel a bite chalky but definietly help with any indigestion or heartburn relief. I will continue to buy the product in the future, reasonable price for a good product, highly recommend.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I don't personally use these since I don't ever get heartburn but my boyfriend does! On behalf of him, he really enjoys Tums. They taste like candy so they're easier to take than nasty liquid medicines and they work after a little while! Would recommend!
Jessica G.
Every so often I get an upset stomach so I take over of these and it's gone shortly afterwords. I love this brand!
cherylirene m.
I tried tums a couple of times and they work, but my only issue with this product is that it's very chalky and very hard and gritty when you chew it but it works so I'd recommend this to those who don't mind the gritty texture!!!!!
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
This product definitely does the job if you are need of temporary digestion relief; however, I try not to take them to much as your body can get used to them and eventually they don't work anymore. I don't mind the flavors either....
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
When in need, these are fantastic. I keep a full size in my purse because my husband eats them like candy. The berry flavor has a nice neutral mix without extreme flavors
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Fitspiration Expert
I could eat an entire thing of these if it was safe. I love how they taste and they always help me out.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
I get temporary discomfort from indigestion. Tums work really well for me and were especially helpful when I was pregnant and couldn't take very many medicines. My husband has more severe acid reflux and has to take medication for that. However, he also uses Tums for temporary relief at times.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
These have a really nice flavor, but i have yet to notice a big difference in in either my heartburn or my upset stomachs.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?