Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Diane R.
Monroe , nj
Great for immediate reflux relief. Could not ask for a product that works so fast to provide relief. Works for me as well as other family members.
Jessica E.
These took away my heartburn immediately. Compared to alternatives they aren’t Charlie tasting and they are very effective. I definitely buy again.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I received these as a free sample once and have been using them since. They help with heartburn and decrease the acid in your stomach. Good product
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Thankful for these right here! I have upset stomach or acid reflux. It works so well. Just pop two in your mouth and they don't taste bad either!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Quick at coating the stomach when you have indigestion or stomach pain, these really do the trick. They are fast acting and provide great relief
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
These stop the heart burn so easily and they taste like candy which makes the experience enjoyable! I always have these in my medicine cabinet.
Juliana S.
These always do the job. If my stomach is ever feeling a little strange or have acid reflux, I reach for these and they typically do the trick.
Ashley F.
These work amazing for upset stomach and heart burn relief. Any time my stomach feels upset I take two tablets and feel better within minutes.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I rarely take them but when I do, it's a savior! The flavors aren't bad but I wouldn't go too crazy over them. It does it's job, worth buying.
mariana h.
I really really dislike this berry mix one they were just not great tasting however I do love the mint ones and they are always a great price
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?