Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #77 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Molly G.
Joliet, Il
Tums always work for me. They settle my stomach anytime that it is upset but does not taste horrible.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Don't enjoy the after taste, but it does work for certain hurt burns cause by certain different foods,
erica l.
I lived off of these during my pregnancy. They tasted great and were the only thing that didn't make me more nauseous.
Beth N.
Tums, sometimes it works for my heartburn and then sometimes it doesn't. It is good for heartburn.
Veronica M.
Pueblo, CO
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache. The flavor isn't that bad and works quickly
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
My favorite for upset stomachs & too much acid. The flavor is great and they aren't super chalky.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
My husband uses these all the time and wont let me get anything else. He likes the way they taste and not real chalky
Jessica G.
Every so often I get an upset stomach so I take over of these and it's gone shortly afterwords. I love this brand!
Raven B.
They help to an extent but I've found that for me ginger chews work much quicker and taste significantly better.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
It took me a while to realize that Tums serve dual-purpose and are also calcium supplements!
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.