Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #16 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Mariana R.
orlando
Love this it makes my heartburn go away easy and I love it, it did meet my expectations, it makes my heartburn go away faster. Very effective product. I’m very satisfied with this product. Love it yes
Sarah R.
Being pregnant you get acid reflux, or heartburn and being that you can’t take anything, this is my best friend it’s not harmful to the fetus , it’s calcium in a chewable, and it taste good. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t discover these.
Kelsey Leonor' L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tums is my holy grail. Sometimes after I eat a ton of food I will get a really bad feeling in my stomach and it just feels like I'm cramping badly and I just can't focus on anything so I chew a tums and it helps relieve my pain so much
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I get really bad heartburn and reflux whenever I eat things that I shouldn’t...like margaritas, hot foods, etc. Tums are always in my house no matter what because they are so reliable. They really work!
Alyssa C.
Lucernemines, PA
I always buy the berry flavored ones because my husband likes them, but my favorite flavor is mint because it helps settle my stomach a little easier than the berries. Tums always helps my stomachaches :)
Jordan C.
I love the berry flavors in this pack. There isn't one that I pick around or don't like (unlike the green ones in the fruit pack). I usually have to take three to get relief from heartburn.
karazav1 Z.
These definitely do the job. My husband keeps a bottle at different points of our house just in case! The flavor is decent, they are chalky but that's just part of it so it is what it is!
Mackenzie N.
Always seem to help settle my stomach a little. However, they aren't super strong. If I'm having a bad stomach ache I usually reach for something stronger but if my stomach is just bothering me a little then I'll take a few tums! taste pretty good too
Sara C.
These work quick and taste great. Help out in a pinch. I wouldn't use them if I was having a lot of acid production in my stomach but when it's a little upset this is the perfect fix.
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I get immediate relief with TUMS. It helps me every time I get heart burn. I like the berry flavors the best! Doesn’t taste chalky or bad. I recommend these to my family and friends
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?