Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
erica l.
erica l.
I lived off of these during my pregnancy. They tasted great and were the only thing that didn't make me more nauseous.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Every so often I get an upset stomach so I take over of these and it's gone shortly afterwords. I love this brand!
Raven B.
Raven B.
They help to an extent but I've found that for me ginger chews work much quicker and taste significantly better.
Christy T.
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
Love tums they are a great product. Don't have a chalky taste and really to the trick having a upset stomach.
Alex H.
Alex H.
The tastiest way to get rid of excess stomach acid. Helps to calm my stomach and are super convenient.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Tums works! I had crazy heartburn when I was pregnant and I would eat them like they were candy.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Tums Ultra Strenghth 1000 tablets works great if you have heartburn reliefs it quickly.
Odalys R.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
I'm absolutely grateful for these. Gets me feeling much better when I have heart burns.
Braylin W.
Braylin W.
I don't like tums... But my brother uses them and my sisters use them too!!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Reynoldsville, PA
The only thing that got me through my pregnancy. Love the smoothies flavor.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?