Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #76 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I don't normally like chew tablets but I love this flavor of Tums. They help relieve stomach pain and taste great at the same time!
Kaelyn L.
This was the only thing my high school was able to give us when we got sick at school. It has a nasty flavor.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
I get heartburn frequently and these are the best to fight it without using harsh medicines. Taste is nice and not overwhelming.
Elizabeth I.
I'm actually surprised at the taste of these, they're really good! And they help with my minor heartburns!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Always keep a bottle of these Handy, heart burn sucks!! Its nice because the berry flavor isn't bad at all
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I could eat an entire thing of these if it was safe. I love how they taste and they always help me out.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love tums. They also do a great job at helping my stomach and I also use them as a calcium supplement.
Jessica D.
Plainfield, IN
I love this product when i have a little stomach ache or a bit of gas. The flavor isn't that bad either.
Prisilla G.
I take these when I have stomach aches and it's so much help! It doesn't have a bad flavor, so that helps a lot as well (:
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Tums are life savers literally! The berry flavor are the best it's like eating candy when your feeling a little unbalanced
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?
Stephanie S.