Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Donna B.
Donna B.
Tums are the best for my heartburn. I sometimes wake up at night with hartburn and tums always relieves it. They also taste great which is a big plus!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Highly recommend, have been using them for years and this is one product i do not stray away from name brand
christen r.
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Thankful for these right here! I have upset stomach or acid reflux. It works so well. Just pop two in your mouth and they don't taste bad either!
Abby B.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
These stop the heart burn so easily and they taste like candy which makes the experience enjoyable! I always have these in my medicine cabinet.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I popped these like candy (not recommended) when I had heartburn when I was pregnant with my son. Much tastier than the other fruit versions!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Tums have always worked great for me. Sometimes the chalkiness and sweet berry flavor are hard to swallow, but a sip of water usually helps.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I don't normally like chew tablets but I love this flavor of Tums. They help relieve stomach pain and taste great at the same time!
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
I get heartburn frequently and these are the best to fight it without using harsh medicines. Taste is nice and not overwhelming.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Tums are life savers literally! The berry flavor are the best it's like eating candy when your feeling a little unbalanced
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
I take these when I have stomach aches and it's so much help! It doesn't have a bad flavor, so that helps a lot as well (:
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?