Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I have just recently started experiencing heartburn. So when I decided to use an anti acid I chose Tums. My husband has been using them for years to help with his heartburn so I thought I would use them as well. They have worked great for me and I will continue to use them if my heartburn continues. The Taste is fine it does not bother me and the texture is fine also.
Morgan P.
Wichita
Tums has been a life saver recently. I have been nauseous for months now and it has calmed my stomach each time I take it. I used to use rarely when needed but having to take it everyday, it still works. I am completely satisfied with tums. Plus the berries make it taste less chalky.
Megan A.
Lafayette
These are available at any store I need to frequent (gas station, drug store, grocery store, etc) and are very inexpensive compared to similar products. Easy to keep on hand and stocked in the home. The variety of flavors makes taking them less painful and negative!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
When I was pregnant the second time around, these were a literal lifesaver. I loved the flavor so much that I caught myself eating a couple even when it wasn’t strictly necessary. I always have these in my home for when the occasion calls for these delicious hero’s!
cassidy C.
Brigham City, UT
The flavor of the tums are not bad tasteing.  It did help and meet my expectations of stopping heart burn.  I buy this product at Walmart and it not to pricey. This product is very effective and helps alot. I would recommend thia product to anyone.
Tanya K.
They are always in my purse I have to keep them handy when I’m out drinking heavily since it’s the only thing that will help me from not getting a sour stomach. Tums are a staple in my life and are even on my bedside table for when I wake up with heartburn.
Taylor B.
Orlando
Love these! The taste is great and it’s sure to always kick stomach acid. Eating dairy is typically my trigger point for upset stomach and this eliminates it quickly! Definitely recommend!! Purchased two months ago and used a few times since.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I carry these everywhere! Unfortunately, suffering from heartburn is not fun but these have kept me going. I can eat something and take them after and feel such a relieve. They work immediately, are easy to chew cause they dissolve easily. Recommend!
Ashleigh M.
This was my best friend when I was pregnant with twins and in my last trimester. It helps relieve acid reflux and heartburn. Luckily I didn’t have it TOO bad but these really made those last few weeks or pregnancy slightly more bearable lol.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I prefer the taste of these flavors over the others if I have to use these. They work better than the other brands I have used and usually if I take 2 then I get relief. The chalky taste that you get with other brands is not there with these.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?