Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Chantelle S.
These are a little chalky, but the berry flavors are still pretty good. I use these for heartburn and as a calcium supplement. What I like most about these is that they are effective for the occasional heartburn and not filled with medication that has long term side effects when occasionally used. I also like it is not a medication that needs to be continually used in order for them to work when needed. These are great for occasional heartburn.
Kayla C.
For immediate relief tums are great. Not for chronic or long term relief, but for that instant fix from acid pain and discomfort grab some great tasting tums! Don’t rely on them for daily use as it can become dangerous, but every so often these are a quick fix.
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
these things help me so much with my indigestion when. Eat something and accidentally lay down. They aren’t pricey at all and they work great! The berry ones are my favorite because they don’t give me that gross chalky feeling tums normally do .
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I prefer the taste of these flavors over the others if I have to use these. They work better than the other brands I have used and usually if I take 2 then I get relief. The chalky taste that you get with other brands is not there with these.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Great product. The berry is my favorite flavor and by far less chalky compared to other brands and flavors. I usually purchase this product at Walmart and use it roughly 3-4 times a month. It is my go to brand for this type of product.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
When its that mild eww feeling Tums is such a good indigestion killer. Even just to keep in the cabinet to help keep everyone well. Its a great product to have on hand. That you dont have to worry about expiring too fast
Maegan D.
I used these throughout my pregnancy and they worked great for heartburn relief. They’re fast acting and taste great. Price is ok but even better when they’re on sale. I always keep a bottle around just in case!
Michaela S.
Darnestown
These don’t taste that great but they’re good for calming a stomach. I got what I expected and they were very affordable and last a long time. I don’t use them all the time because I don’t like the flavor.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
These are the go-to for my husband and I. They always work fast and don’t taste horrible. We use these maybe once a week and they work better than the other brands as far as we’re concerned.
Kathaleen P.
Hollywood, FL
Although it still has that chalky consistency when chewed, the taste is not bad. Better than other brands out there. It works great. Just wish they could bottle this into a pill like form.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?