Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #17 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Tums is the best, i really like the value of this size and the price is very reasonable. The flavors are good and 2 tablets do the trick for me. It worked great through my pregnancy heartburn, and now for everyday use. Yes i will be buying it again and would recommend Tums!!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I often get heartburn after I eat certain foods and drinks and Tums are the only brand I trust to calm my upset stomach. Compared to other brands, Tums work and are not as chalky. This makes them much easier to chew and swallow. I use them almost every day!
Danae A.
Danae A.
TUMS are my lifeline. I always have them handy because I never know when my stomach will be upset again. The ultra strenghth helps me so much and within minutes I feel better. Tums are a nice and flavorful way to help with acid reflux and upset stomaces.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I don't personally use these since I don't ever get heartburn but my boyfriend does! On behalf of him, he really enjoys Tums. They taste like candy so they're easier to take than nasty liquid medicines and they work after a little while! Would recommend!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
These are my go-to product for upset stomach and acid-y feelings. The berry flavor is easy on the stomach when you're looking for something in the moment. These suppress my frequent heartburn and are very cost-effective, especially when the relief hits.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Love these flavors and love this brand. They do feel a bite chalky but definietly help with any indigestion or heartburn relief. I will continue to buy the product in the future, reasonable price for a good product, highly recommend.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
Totally great, I especially gives me great acidity, therefore I have in my portfolio, home and office, since the tomerme only one, I remove the acidity and heartburn. besides the different flavors that is love.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
These work very well for eliminating heart burn. I always have these in my hand bag. Comes in handy for myself or a friend who might need one.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't think any tums can taste good. these don't taste good, or bad. nothing special to the taste. but the product does work very well!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sweeny, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I love the taste and Tums has a unique way of having the tablets dissolve without being chalky or hard to chew.
Michelle P.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?