Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #8 in Antacids

• "I usually get heartburn quite frequently, depending on the type of food that I eat." in 1 review
Chantelle S.
These are a little chalky, but the berry flavors are still pretty good. I use these for heartburn and as a calcium supplement. What I like most about these is that they are effective for the occasional heartburn and not filled with medication that has long term side effects when occasionally used. I also like it is not a medication that needs to be continually used in order for them to work when needed. These are great for occasional heartburn.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
Tums are the absolute best medicine for heart burn, indigestion or a burning stomach. Chew a few of these and you’re good to go! No harsh taste or chalky taste. This is the absolute best flavor!! It’s very affordable and something you definitely invest in if you haven’t.
Kayla C.
For immediate relief tums are great. Not for chronic or long term relief, but for that instant fix from acid pain and discomfort grab some great tasting tums! Don’t rely on them for daily use as it can become dangerous, but every so often these are a quick fix.
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
these things help me so much with my indigestion when. Eat something and accidentally lay down. They aren’t pricey at all and they work great! The berry ones are my favorite because they don’t give me that gross chalky feeling tums normally do .
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
These are a must have for me. I keep them in my bag, next to my bed and take them on every time just in case. Some people hate the chalky texture but I can’t say it bothers me. But the berry flavors are a must for me. No citrus or mint for me.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I prefer the taste of these flavors over the others if I have to use these. They work better than the other brands I have used and usually if I take 2 then I get relief. The chalky taste that you get with other brands is not there with these.
KC ✨.
Stockton, CA
This product tastes good and works fast! If I’m having any heartburn I take a couple of these tums and it feels like instant relief. It’s pretty affordable and you get a lot for your buck! I would definitely recommend this flavor for tums.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Great product. The berry is my favorite flavor and by far less chalky compared to other brands and flavors. I usually purchase this product at Walmart and use it roughly 3-4 times a month. It is my go to brand for this type of product.
fam s.
visalia, CA
Thank goodness for Tums! It has truly helped me during my pregnancy heartburn stage. It worked immediately and now I make sure to always have it in stock. I purchased mine at our local wal-mart and I would definitely buy again!
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Love these for indigestion when I was pregnant these were the only things I could take for heart burn and they were a lifesaver. The taste isn’t bad either! You do have to take them pretty consistently but they are effective.
Michelle P.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
If safe for every day?
Beth N.
If you take tums everyday can it make you constipated?