Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT

BY TUMS #49 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Artificially flavored.
71684xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• "I don't get heartburn much anymore now that I am watching my weight but I used to get it all the time." in 6 reviews
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Tums are a really great product that helps reduce heart acid/heart burn. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone I know. This product has been around for a long time and I trust this item now. This item is not expensive and doesn't require anything but chewing up the tablet. The taste of the tablets taste a little weird sometimes and they do leave an after taste. They really have an okay taste for it to be medicine but I wouldn't want more than one.
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
These are my saviors! And the reason why is because yes, I'm a to-be mom. Yay ! My first trimester as I heard would be the worst. From throwing up, to being the laziest person ever, to getting bad heart burn :/ But these babies helped a lot, calming down my heart burn I would get after eating! So I recommend every mom to be to have these in handy because they are very useful !!
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
I find these to work really well for my heartburn needs. I think they are super afforadable and always on sale at drugstores. They are highly effective for me usually taking about 15 minutes for heartburn relief. I am very satisfied with Tums brand and would recommend to everyone.
Jamie T.
Out of nowhere I was hit with such severe acid reflex that I couldn't sleep at night. I found these and it relieved my issues quickly. The flavor was nice and the pills themselves are easy to chew up and swallow. I get these in the small bottles and have one in my purse and car
Ashlynn P.
Personally I love these. They taste great and when I am having issues with my tummy they really help out. Great value for how many you get and they help my mom out with her heart burn all the time. I don't know what I would do without these.
Yvette W.
Jacksonville, FL
Great source of calcium, and great for indigestion. The flavor tastes great and the tablets are not chalky. The price is economical. A bottle of 72 tablets costs less than $5.00. Easy to carry in your purse for instant relief.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
These are a go to for stomach troubles. They are fast acting and don't taste too bad. Sometimes I have a hard time finding them but usually they are available at any Pharmacy. The price is good because they last a long time.
Abby D.
Narrows, VA
I use Tums often because I have acid re-flux. I know I don't have to worry about missing out on eating pizza or other yummy foods due to heartburn when I have my Tums. I purchase my Tums from the local Walmart or Rite Aid.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
They get the job done and don't taste too bad but I need to use more often than the chewable antacids. Price is ok and they do end up as a staple in our house. Will buy again and can be trusted to be effective.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I'm lactose intolerant and wasn't getting enough calcium for awhile, so my doctor recommended I eat two tums a day. I don't really like the chalky texture, but the taste isn't bad and they have tons of calcium.
Sandra B.
Are these hard to swallow?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Anyone else have a loave for tums lol??
Sadie S.
Does anyone know if they sell liquid tum?
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
Can I take Tums while pregnant?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert
Do these really help?? Never tried these