Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid Tablets Peppermint - 12 CT uploaded by Maritza A.

BY TUMS #93 in Antacids

Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid Tablets with Calcium Peppermint. see more...

• Am I the only one that buys these often because they're t...1 Answers
  • I think the mint helps settle your stomach. 1 Answers
  • Does the peppermint also help your stomach?3 Answers
  • "Works really good for acid stomach." in 1 review
Syreena P.
The assorted flavors always taste amazing, but the peppermint one is great to use for your heart burn because a lot of the time when you have heart burn, you could get a headache, feel nauseous, or get an upset stomach. Good news, peppermint actually helps with that. It’s a 4-in-1 cure.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I keep these little rolls of peppermint Tums in my car, purse, backpack, bathroom, bedside table... everywhere. When I start getting acid reflux, I chew one or two and I’m good as gold, QUICK! Widely available at gas stations and grocery stores. Good price, too!
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
These taste great and seriously just like mints!! Normally I hate the powdery, chalky taste of tums. I don’t have that problem with the mint ones though! I would highly recommend that you try this flavor if you haven’t already!
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
Peppermint is my favorite kind of tums. This product works as is says it will! I find this product affordable and I will continue to buy this product this works great in my upset stomach! I love Tums products
Daisy P.
Hesperia, CA
These are good for after eating foods you love but your stomach doesnt. Whenever I eat pizza I feel my stomach burnimg but with one of theae it always feels better right away
Jessica G.
These actually kept me sane during pregnancy. Only the peppermint because they reminded me of eating peppermints. I carried them everywhere with me and they were very effective at reducing my heartburn. And I just actually (maybe due to weird prego cravings) loved the flavor of them.
Mollie A.
pelham
Tums aren’t wonderful tasting, but they get the trick done🖤 very effective and if you need more just take one! Peppermint is a better flavor then fruit in my opinion. I recommend!
Kimberly N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These taste like the worst things ever, but they work well so what can ya do? It stops heartburn as soon as you take it so yay! But it's like chewing toithpaste flavored chalk
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying that I don't know that I've ever experienced heartburn. With that in mind, though, my dad had been buying these for years. I'm very on-the-fence about them, because every time he takes them, they don't seem to help, but he continues to buy them, which I can't imagine he would do if they actually didn't help at all? I don't know. Maybe they work for some people and not others? Or maybe in some situations and not others?
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Tums is always my go to when I have heartburn or indigestion. I love spicy foods, so I always have a roll in my purse or car. It helps that they seem to always have them up by the registers in most stores so I can easily grab them. I like that they have a good taste so they're easy to ingest unlike some other brands that are too chalky.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does the peppermint also help your stomach?
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I think the mint helps settle your stomach.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Am I the only one that buys these often because they're the only antacid available on the go in convenient stores?