Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid Tablets Peppermint - 12 CT uploaded by Maritza A.

BY TUMS #44 in Antacids

Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid Tablets with Calcium Peppermint. see more...

• Am I the only one that buys these often because they're the only ...1 Answers
  • I think the mint helps settle your stomach. 1 Answers
  • Does the peppermint also help your stomach?3 Answers
  • "Works really good for acid stomach." in 1 review
Jessica G.
These actually kept me sane during pregnancy. Only the peppermint because they reminded me of eating peppermints. I carried them everywhere with me and they were very effective at reducing my heartburn. And I just actually (maybe due to weird prego cravings) loved the flavor of them.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Fitspiration Expert
Let me start by saying that I don't know that I've ever experienced heartburn. With that in mind, though, my dad had been buying these for years. I'm very on-the-fence about them, because every time he takes them, they don't seem to help, but he continues to buy them, which I can't imagine he would do if they actually didn't help at all? I don't know. Maybe they work for some people and not others? Or maybe in some situations and not others?
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Tums is always my go to when I have heartburn or indigestion. I love spicy foods, so I always have a roll in my purse or car. It helps that they seem to always have them up by the registers in most stores so I can easily grab them. I like that they have a good taste so they're easy to ingest unlike some other brands that are too chalky.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I kept these in my purse almost the entire 9 months I was pregnant after I found this small package at walmart. Super effective and fast acting. Loved the peppermint flavor as well. I was a daily user back then and was super happy with this product. It was a lifesaver!
Madeline O.
I always have a roll of these in my purse just in case I eat a bit too much pizza or something that might upset my stomach, or when I'm nervous and get those butterflies. They definitely help and the taste is not bad. Compared to other antacids I have tried I find these are the most effective
Della J.
williamsport, MD
Always love tums. They're not overly sicken sweet and flavored. The flavors of others, i cam not stand they make my heart burn worst. The plain are the best. But i like the mint if my tummy is upset to. Lol
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Great for keeping in the car! I always have a pack of these in my middle consul! The only thing I would like to see is maybe putting them in a small tube instead of wrap because once they are wet they are as good as trash.
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert
I prefer Tums over every other stomach upset medicine and yet these peppermint ones were awful. They left a very strong taste in my mouth and it was too much, and that's despite that I do like peppermint.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
Let's be honest guys- I'm lactose intolerant. Pizza, ice cream, and all of my other favorite foods cause me some serious discomfort. I love buying the 12 packs of TUMS because they fit easily in my purse so I have them on the go and I'm prepared to make my next bad decision.
Hannah N.
Chico, CA
Thes work well, but it took a while for me to notice the effects. I used it to help with bloating and it did help with that. I also really like the taste. It's like eating a mint. The only thing I don't like is the texture. It feels like chalk.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert
Does the peppermint also help your stomach?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Am I the only one that buys these often because they're the only antacid available on the go in convenient stores?
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
I think the mint helps settle your stomach.