Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets 72 ct Box

BY TUMS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Leah J.
These worked really well for me when I was pregnant and having awful heartburn. I do not get indigestion and heartburn that often now, but I still do use them on occasion. The flavor is not bad and they aren't as hard to eat as some of the store brands. Obviously no antacid is delicious but these are tolerable.
Mireya G.
Lawndale, CA
This product was recommended to me by one of my friends who is a nurse, I was having back to front pain and she said it was gas, I took this product and half an hour later my pain was gone!
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA
I use Tums because they work well. With all honesty I can not handle the horrible chalky texture. I guess they don’t taste too bad I just feel like I’m eating chalkboard chalk.
angela p.
I keep a bottle on hand in the house just in case someone gets an upset stomach you never know when you're going to eat something wrong and it's going to kill you
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
When all else fails, take a tums! They aren't the best tasting, but the taste is only for a minute or two and it relieves any heartburn and discomfort you may have. I prefer the ones that are fruit flavored - it makes it a little easier to chew up. I'm always making sure we're never running low because they're lifesavers sometimes!
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
Berry flavored Tims got me through the first all of my pregnancy. Now I have to use a stronger daily pill, but I still get flare ups and these do the trick immediately. Great flavor, great price, and works immediately.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
This is my go to relief when I have an upset stomach. I like the taste and that the chalkiness is minimal. It is easy to chew and helps alleviate symptoms. I am a repeat customer, like that I can easily access this product at stores I frequent and would recommend this product.
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
This is my second favorite antacid brand. I'm not sure why but the flavors of it are fun and it tastes good than most brands. I can put some in a small container and have it on the go or in case of emergencies which is great. It works fast too so i'm recommending this to people :)
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I used these while pregnant, it is the only time in my life that I have had acid reflux. The acid reflux did not usually go away with one tums, I usually had to take 3-4. I think on the instructions you aren't to exceed 7-8 tablets per 24 hour period. Definitely overdosed.
Marie G.
Reading , PA
I always use this product as well as my children when we get heartburn. I buy it at Walmart. I use it at least once a month. It works great! And very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others. Tums Extra Strength Chewables - Assorted Fruit, 70 ct