Tums Ultra Strength 1000 72 Tablets uploaded by Ida L.

BY TUMS

Tums Ultra Strength 1000 72 Tablets Assorted Fruit Flavor. Don't let heartburn get in the way of the things you love, such as your favorite foods and everyday activities. With Tums, you can beat heartburn fast and get relief - so you can get on with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina V.
Terre Haute
Oh my God.. I probably give these people most of their business, LOL. Can we discuss the way these taste for a minute? I am addicted to the lime and the lemon flavors... yum yum yum! I have a thing for lime and you can't find lime candy anywhere anymore LOL. I literally buy these things.. take out the reds and the oranges, throw them away, and then eat what's left out of the yellows and greens. But seriously, Tums are great! They work well, they taste good, what else can you ask for?
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Tums Extra Strength is a very effective product! This brand has a fabulous reputation and this one does not disappoint. It is easy to carry with you and I have used it after a large meal, especially if it was spicy. It works quickly, has a fruity taste and is a good source of calcium. I will definitely continue to buy Tums.
Allison G.
These were seriously my saving grace during my recent pregnancy! I was taking them once daily after eating and they were keeping my heartburn at bay. The taste is great compared to other brands as they are not chalk like and actually have flavor. I would definitely recommend to other people who suffer from excruciating heartburn!
Danitza F.
Lindon
It always helps! to have this in your house. I don't use it too often but if we need it for sure we use it. and it's effective all the time. I usually buy it at walmart, and yea I'll buy it again if I need to
Juliana F.
These were a must during pregnancy! It cured heartburn within minutes! I kept a bottle next to my bed, in the kitchen and living room! I would highly recommend!!!
Robyn D.
Got heart burn, over more than just love failure? These work miracles. They taste decent I really like cherry flavor, but orange is okay too. These are great and work even after you have had food. I experienced almost instant results.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I keep these around always.. I take them for both heartburn and as a calcium supplement.  I can not drink milk to much so these help a lot!! They stay in my house my car and my purse.. They work great for both causes and I keep buying them for that very fact!!! :)
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
For each pregnancy I have kept these at my bedside for heartburn. I have moderate heartburn for my last trimester and these are the only thing that seem to do the trick. I tried the smoothies flavor but hated them. Went back to just the assorted fruit flavor and never looked back.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
I love the name brand Tums. I've tried other leading brands and I always go back to the spread they work the best and the fastest longest they take away my heartburn almost instantly after chewing two tablets up and I only need to take usually 1 to 2 doses a day just depending on what I eat. I get mine at Walmart because they have great prices.
Cece M.
I used these while pregnant and was popping them like candy. It literally helped only for 5 minutes and I was back at it popping them again! I stayed with the largest pack possible. My stomach couldn't handle the prescribed heartburn meds, so this was the alternative.