TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000

TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000

No lo he probado, que tal es? he escuchado que es muy efectivo
We go through too many of these, what’s a good alternative for heartburn?
Do these really help?? Never tried these
Start your review of TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000!
Product Highlights
They are really good in satisfy that need with their customersin reviews
Sonny M.
NorthGlenn , CO
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Sonny M.
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Sonny M.
Purchased at: CVS
For serious heart burn!! 🔥 you want to have these on hand. I love these tums because they are fast acting. The flavors are good full of berries. Yum like candy. Works in seconds I take two to three. Everyone’s bodies different.
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
tums are good to have around if you get upset tummy, acid indigestion, nausea, acid reflux. i tend to get acid indigestion from eating spicy foods or a lot acidic foods. i like that these tums have flavor to them and are not sweet. They are also are chewable and tolerable, no powdery after taste. they work fast and do their job.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: CVS
These are not only effective, but they taste great. The extra strength definitely works well. The only thing is it’s hard when we have company over (our 1 friend is allergic to fruit) so he can’t have these when he needs them. Maybe an option that is not fruit flavored?
Amber V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Every time I have heart burn these take it away so quick. They're chalky, but I actually like it. They taste good and I only have to take one. I keep a pack in my car in case it happens on the go. So convenient.
sky K.
Both my husband and I take these when we have (or are worried we may have) heartburn. I need to break them into pieces and swallow them whole because I really don't like to take most chewables especially antacid ones. I usually take one broken into four smaller pieces and that does the trick.
Abby Y.
Great! Love the flavors and they work great for stomach aches and indigestion. I use tums very often in my life.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Tums are by far a normal part of my life! From pregnancy heart burn to sour stomach w the kids. It definitely eases the discomfort.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,252 reviews
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These chewable tablets work really good on heart burn and acid in your stomach. They are fruit flavored but still have a chalky taste. These are very easy to open and take and work within 30 minutes.
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
Tums are my go to for heartburn. They don’t taste chalky and go down smoothly when chewed. They have a good fruit flavor and are very effective for treating heartburn. I always have some with me. #tums
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
TUMS® Ultra Strength 1000 uploaded by Jenissa D.
Purchased at: Target
Tums are amazing!!! They definitely work for acid reflux or heart burn. They come in multiple different flavors and I would buy this product again. It’s affordable and inexpensive. I would recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...